This is love

Alex PoV

I woke up still in z hospital bed and it was about 5 pm

We're is Ethan's mom. She usually is off work by three.

I pulled out my phone to text her

A- hey you ok

I waited for almost half an hour with no response.
I decided to turn on the TVs and the news was on

The first thing I saw was an image of Ethan's mothers face

Reporter- Amy Anderson was kidnapped today when she got off of work. Her co workers say her car was still parked but she had left an hour ago. We believe it may have been the same person who had kidnapped her son Ethan Anderson just a day ago. If seen please contact us.

I turned off the TVs not knowing what to do with my self right now  

My eyes started to get blurry as tears started to stream down my cheeks.

But last I remember was passing out

Ethan's mom PoV

I said bye to my coworkers and walked towards my car. When I got there a man got out of s car next to mine.
I figured he'd had an appointment or something but he walked towards me

When I looked up I knew who it was.

It was Ethan's dad. I tried to run but was to late as he shoved a needle in my arm and u passed out.

Ethan's PoV

I woke up sore then remembered where I was. I had to get out of here before he hurt someone else.

I was struggling in the leather cuffs on my hands and feat but failed.

About a half hour later I heard footsteps and crying.
The door opened as my dad walked in throwing a women on the floor and left.

She was crying I could tell

E- hey you ok

She looked up then her eyes widen and so did mine.

It was my mom. No no no this is exactly what I didn't want.

He walked back in with a gun in his hand this time.

He grabbed my mom throwing her up against the wall then cuffed her hands to the wall.

We went to the table he set his gun at coming towards me.

D- she can't protect you anymore

He smiled evilly as he turned. He pointed the gun at my mom aiming for her head.

E- NO LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

D- sorry. But it must be done

Before I could say anything else he pulled the trigger and my mom went limp and life less

E-NO YOU MOTHER FER HOW DARE YOU

He looked at me putting the gun down

We walked to the table grabbing the blade he had there.

Just the sight of it made those bad memories come flooding back of me and my baby.

I started shaking as he walked to me and my eyes widened

E- nnnnno pleeeaase no

He busted looked at me and started laughing

He went to my stomach were I used to cut looking at my scars already there.

He brought the blade down to one of my old scars and made it s new scar.

The pain was unbearable. I started to cry as he kept making more and more as I shook.

He eventually put the blade down and grabbed his whip. He came to me admiring the cuts he made.

He lifted his hand with the whip bringing it down to my stomach were he just cut and I felt like I don't even know.

I screamed out in pain as he put his whip down.

When he left he slammed the door but kept the light on.
I looked over at my moms lifeless body and that's when pain and sadness turned into anger.

I started to struggle in my chains again but harder. All my fury in me was coming out.

That's when I heard a snap and one had came free. Reached to the other side in doing that hand then my feet.

I git off the table I was on but immediately fell. My legs were like jelly. It took a couple try's until I was able to stand and walk.

I went to the door opening it quietly and making sure he wasn't out here. I heard snoring and I'm sure he's the only one in this house so I came out of the base ment.

D- how the fck did you get out.

Sht. The person snoring was his friend

I started to run but he grabbed hold of my hat yanking me back. I turned talking him and fighting him. I was winning till his friend woke up

He came to me roughly grabbing me and yanking me off throwing me to the ground.

I missed because it hurt.

D- take care of him while I clean up

Friend- ok

He looked at me grabbing my hat and literally throwing me in to the basement. I yellped when I smacked my head in the concrete.

He looked at me as is thinking what to do

He came up to me and started to kick me and hit me.

When he was done I was weak and in so much pain.

He dragged me to were a bunch of chains were. He grabbed ones on the wall attaching them to my hands. Then he did my feet.

He then tightly rapped it around my stomach to make me Yelp a little.

Be looked at me smiling then left.

I was getting really light headed especially after snacking my head o. Concrete so I passed out.

A/n

Hey new chap hope you enjoy. I know it's wend day not Friday or Saturday but I have been stressed this week and I wanted to do something to get it off my mind so please vote comment suggestions and yeah thank you for reading

Bye