Prom

Lia's POV

Anthony somehow found out that I was going to prom with Leo, and is pretty pissed off at me. Leo is a nice guy and all, but he wasn't my first choice of a prom date. But seriously, I didn't know he asked me to prom. He said it way too fast, and I only heard my name. I still need to find out what Ian wanted to ask. I've tried asking Anthony, but he won't tell me. I'll guess I'll have to find out by myself.

In other new, my prom dress arrived yesterday. I tried it on the day before and its one size too big. The waist part is fine, it's just the upper half which is loose. So I got Mrs Padilla to send it back and get one my size. It's a light green with purple glitter, and its frilly. I only got it for the purple glitter and frills.

Stacey is coming over in half an hour to do my hair and make up. And to see Anthony. If you didn't know, Anthony and Stacey are going together, and me and Alishia are trying to get them together as a couple. Just imagine that they will get married and have little Anthony's and Stacey's running around everywhere. Actually, that would be hell. But then again, Anthony thinks that me and Ian make a cute couple. I don't see how. Ian's too perfect for me. Like I said ages ago. I will end up marrying a fish, not Ian.

I am also getting into a bad habit of chewing the ends of pens and pencils. No... That sounds way too bad. Me and my dirty freaking mind.

Moving on swiftly...

I've managed to kill my Sim in the Sims. I made her drown. It was quite funny, actually. And I also went on to Anthony's Sim and made him a pregnant woman. God, his reaction was hilarious. He still hasn't forgiven me for that. It wasn't a big deal. Just because he was female. I mean, I have to deal with it every day, for crying out loud.

-Few hours later -

I feel so awkward in a dress. I don't wear dresses on a daily basis. I usually stick to jeans and hoodies.

Stacey begged for me to keep my hair in its natural state, curly, but I hate it when it's curly. It's goes all poofy and I can't comb it without their being tangles. But, Stacey won, and I am now forever known as Goldilocks. (That's Anthony's new nickname for me. I'm not even blonde!)

Leo said he would pick me up, but I am regretting saying that he could. Why do I have to go to prom??

After ten minutes of waiting, he arrives... In a Limo. Over the top much.

"Good evening, beautiful" he says.

"Don't call me beautiful." I snap. He leads me to the Limo and offers me some wine. I shake my head, but he still pours two glasses out. I'm am currently wishing that Leo will die of wine poisoning and I won't have to go to prom. Unfortunatly, that isn't happening. So I'm stuck with this dick.

We arrive at the school and then I remember that Leo hangs about with Isaac, and that he won't let me go with my friends. Fuck.

We walk, (well, I drag my heels), over to Isaac, and his date. Let's give a hand for the one and only Charlotte the slag everyone!

"Urgh, Lia." She says in disgust as I walk over. She studies my dress and looks down at my feet. You see, I tried walking in heels, but I toppled over as soon as I stood up. So, I'm wearing sneakers.

"Why are you wearing sneakers? Are your family too poor to afford high heels?" She asks.

"At least I'm not a rich snob like you." I smirk. "Be right back, need the toilet." I say and walk off. I see Ian and someone by the entrance of the hall with Anthony and Stacey. I haven't seen Alishia anywhere though. Maybe she chose not to come. I highly doubt that.