Down Memory Lane

For so long someone can runaway from their goading problems, it's just as though it were a race you'd never win no matter how long you train for it. I knew I created a long distance between an ending and the problem but the things I do are always for a reason. I do not just simply drop everything just because I don't feel like facing it or I'm too lazy, I believe bad people teach you good lessons in life, however I didn't understand this particular and special problem I always tried to avoid.

Blake Ran Mitsova, an evil iniquitous man who unfortunately had the benefit of crossing paths with me, he was filthy and vile to humanity. He was like the devils first-command, always destroying a peaceful land and turning it upside down to a chaotic hell fire.

The night I got fed up with a family crisis, was the day I recklessly met Mistova.

It was late November, the dried up leaves were covered up by the blanket of slushed snow as the wind ladened and the trees were bare naked. We were spending a couple of days at my aunt Candice's condominium in upper Manhattan along with me was Tanner and my parents. Aunt Candice was the youngest sister from my mothers family, she was roughly around twenty-nine but maintained the young, alluring features of when she was an adolescent. Her condominium had four large bedrooms to fit three elephants that each presented a view of the lifeful city. Tanner and I were to share one and my parents in the other since the third one was occupied for her office. Aunt Candice was a successful, businesswoman of cosmetics and fashion, she owned a massive company in downtown New York City that I would alway enjoy going to on school breaks because I used to either model for one of the premium dresses or help her think of innovative ideas, but it was different this time.

This time it was a family issue that the Parkers have been struggling to get over. It was a week since my grandfather Joseph died and everyone was taking it extra hard on themselves. People wanted to inherit all his money, barely anyone grieved for him, some wanted his enormous beach house located in Southern Miami, it was just bad. Nobody really remembered the joyous memories filled with happiness and sadness but the wealth he left behind and that saddened me deeply. He was the eldest one in the family and only ten percent of the family members genuinely grieved and agonized for him. The ten percent was my family and Aunt Candice, seeing as we didn't care for his wealth but Grandfather Joseph and his presence that was no longer physically with us.

Everyone was supposed to be arriving tomorrow morning in Manhattan, Aunt Luciana, Uncle Joe and their kids, uncle Sebastian and aunt Jennifer, everyone was coming to meet in the condominium of my aunt Candice, and I knew it was all going to be shouting and screaming, fighting over which gets which, breakdowns and harsh words.

"Come on go to sleep"Tanner enjoined strictly as he played with his phone talking to god knows who.

"I don't want to go to sleep" I gave him a final look as I said so and looked at the large, transparent window in front of me, barely holding myself together as I looked above at the almost vanishing stars.

"I miss him so much Tanner" I cry desperately wishing this was a dream of some sort.

"Juliet not right now, come on, just close your eyes and sleep"

But I didn't listen, I wish I had, but I didn't

That night I snuck out of the condo and left to a party restricted off my age but went anyway. I needed to get my mind off of things. My family and everything that's been going on was just badly impacting me and my health and I somehow needed to get rid of if, like medicine that can cure sickness.

So I went to that ridiculous excuse of a party without anyone knowing and things happened and suddenly Blake Mitsova was introduced to me. I didn't have a friend to come with me nor did I have my brother, it was just me alone in the party. Through the blaring music and the dancing bodies, I met eyes with the cruel monster that night and same old story, he approached me and I stupidly gave him my number, not knowing what really hid behind the handsome face. Me being so dull-witted and so foolish that I forgot the background stories to lavish, classy man who were rich and Italian.