Arrogance Flows In His Blood

A pumping heart connected with a mind overloaded with thoughts, fear travelled within my veins at a high rate of speed at the thought of my mother discovering the truth behind all of this, what would she say?. Anger rose in me for the person who caused this and a numb pain goes in me as my mistake recurs in my mind. I was blinded by empty, black darkness but could still feel and hear everything around me, my senses still working just not my sight. The sound of my heart beats were being monitored by a machines and different wires were attached on my wrist, as well I felt a blood-taking needle thrusted in the centre of my hinge joint.

Different voices spoke to one another as I felt different covered hands touch my exposed back with a cold metallic material.

"Pass me the heat absorber cream in the blue container" I heard a cranky, masculine voice demand. I heard things being passed around then felt a cold solidified liquid being spread all over my back and upwards my neck, it had this squishy, jelly-like texture to it, making me mentally cringe.

I then felt heat absorb itself into my back and soon enough became a heat that was relaxing my tense bones.

"All she needed was therapy on her upper back, no surgeries or medical requirements, it was just a big symptom of pain her spine was warning her about, make sure when she wakes up though to tell her to do more movement which means signing up for yoga, a fitness class, or just more outdoor exercising and stretching and no more sleeping on sofas, explain the details further on from that point"

"Yes Dr.Raza" I heard this time a feminine voice speak up obeying the doctor's instructions as the heat was relaxing me very pleasantly.

The sound of footsteps became faint in seconds and my body no longer felt large amount of the insufferable pain. The pain went numb, but traces of achingly still can be felt if I move a bit

"Her body needs to be supervised for the next twelve hours before she can leave also her body needs a lot of rest, make sure she gets a minimum of eight hours of sleep before we can discharge her"

//

My eyelids fluttered open and I took in all my surrounding and found myself in a petite, hospital room with my body relaxed on the high elevated hospital bed with a cotton bandage on my upper arm and a long, skinny tube connected to it, a white-bubbly fluid travelling in it. The pain seemed to be slowly vanishing and my body seemed to be well relaxed. I looked down to find myself in a different pair of clothing, they were baggy, comforting patient uniform clothing offered by the hospital but I didn't mind. Infact they were really comfortable and less tightening, making my body peacefully rest.

I sunk deeper into the slacking pillow and heavenly bed and shut my eyelids one more time before opening them widely. I eyed down the wires and strings that were attached from my wrists and arm and connected to large monitoring systems before being disturbed .

"Seems like you're up, did you sleep well?" A harmless looking nurse entered in with a tray of food and placed it on the side table near the large glass window. Her thick raven hair tied into a low ponytail as her pearl white teeth were showing off from her friendly smile. I nodded my head with a trivial smile and eyed the machines down curiously.

"Also there was a man waiting outside for you along with a woman" She said with an uncertain look trying to ask me if I know them through her facial expression. Leo and Maria, it had to be them, they must be worried sick with the last moment I left them with. For a second, I thought they were my parents due to the amount of heedful attention they showed me.

I instantly nodded with a distressed smile actually feeling the warm feeling of being loved but when the nurse exit and in came a man I'd least expect to even be in the hospital that's when I knew my blood pressure was going to go high and monitors were going to scream