In love

I was lying on my bed sketching out random drawings. Ellington knocked while entering. "Hey baby girl." He chirped. I smiled brightly "Hi cutie." He moved my paper and lay his head on my lap. "How's my girl?" My heart fluttered. "I'm great now that you're here. How are you?" "I'm awesome!" I smiled. "We better get ready to go with your brothers. I'll be back in a bit." And with that,he left. I put on a black top,a cotton candy pink tulle skirt,and curled my hair. When Ellington came back in,he had put on a half buttoned shirt,jeans,converse,and his hair was a mess. "Why do you look so pretty?" He asked innocently. "I dunno. Why do you look so hot?" I shot back. "Did I say pretty? I meant sexy! HA!" I pouted "aw man" Ell chuckled "Hot...you crack me up." I grabbed my heels and ran downstairs. "Ready dell?" Riker asked. I nodded. "Let's go! " he yelled.

*1 hour later*
A lady in red asked us for a picture. She stood beside Ellington, I got between Ellington and Ross, leaving rocky and riker on the other end. The lady pushed her self against Ell and I felt him lean towards me. When she left,I looked at the picture again. "Nope. No. She needs to watch herself." I said,getting territorial. Ellington looked back at me "I was leaning close to you only because she pushed everything against me." I glared at him "yeah...I noticed." Then I felt him put his arm around me, "when she comes close to us, I'll cup your cheeks and kiss you veeery passionately. Deal?" "Deal." I said. "Yeah.. I can't wait any longer." He said before fulfilling his promise. I didn't want the moment to end,but unfortunately,it had to.
"I love you" I giggled
"I love you more"
"I love you most"
"Aww man"
I kissed his cheek "you're adorable"
"That's all you baby girl."