cheater cheater red bug eater

Noones Pov:
Ellington had spent lots of time away from Rydel since they had gotten back together. Rydel had made a new group of friends. Rachel,Landon,and Angela. They spent most nights in a bar whilst Ellington spent time in a strip club with his new friends Elizabeth, Anna,and Conner. Little did Rydel know,a drunken Ellington was only going for the sex he would get from the strippers,Anna, Elizabeth,and Angela.

One night, Rydel decided to stay in. Ellington came home,slurring most of his words. "Hey" he said. "I have a secret." Rydel giggled, not taking him seriously "what is it?" He smirked "I got Angela pregnant...shhh don't tell Rydel." He chuckled at the last bit.
Rydel jumped up "GET YOURE CHEATING ASS OUT! I HATE YOU!"

Ellingtons Pov:
I woke up on a park bench with nothing but the clothes on my back. God..I must've gotten bad drunk. So I headed home but Rydel would not open the door. I grabbed the spare key and opened it. "Hey." I said. No answer. "Hey." I said louder. She didn't reply. I looked at her,she had bruises on her arms. "What part of leave me alone did you not get Ratliff? What part of a restraining order don't you get?!" "What?" "I'm all beat up because you got mad three nights ago! Now get out!!" I did that to Rydel..oh. my. God. I needed to make it up to her. That night I brought over sushi,ice cream,despicable me,and blankets. "Rydelly.."I said. She opened the door.."hi." "hi" "..hi" "I love you." She said finally. "I love you too" "but you got another girl pregnant." "no I didn't. Rydel I was drunk." She nodded. "I'm sorry Rydel. I'm so so so sorry."