Leaving For Tour

Dawn's P.O.V

I woke up and it was 8AM and we're supposed to leave at 12PM, while we use my private plane, i took a shower and wore a cropped shirt that says 'Not your BAE' and my washed ripped jeans and just left my hair in its wavy style and i placed some blush on, mascara and lip gloss. I went downstairs to get some breakfast "Oh hey Dawn!" I jumped, startled "What the hell Harry, you're going to give me a heart attack!" I say and he just chuckles "So why aren't you eating yet?" I ask him "Lucy is still cookin'" He says and i nod and sit in the other couch next to him "Uhm, i'm really sorry a-about last night i should have never done that especially that your with J-Justin and e-everything" He says nervously and i shrug"Me and Justin aren't even together, were just fake dating, i want you to keep this between you and me kay? And i forgive you Harry." I say and he nods "Okay, i'll promise to keep it between me, myself and i only." He says while chuckling. "Well hello to you two!" Lucy says enthusiastically and we say good morning to her "Well bon' a'petite" She says "I'll make some orange juice for you guys now." She says and we nod and say thank you.

Suddenly the 3 boys get down the stairs "Finally, the sleepy heads are awake" Harry says and Louis glares at us and Niall quickly digs in his food and Liam says good morning to all of us and we do the same. "Okay, so when exactly do we need to leave?" Niall asks with a full mouth "Uh...we're supposed to be at the airport at 12PM" I say "And well be using my private plane" I add and they nod. "We better leave now if we don't want to keep the pilot waiting." Harry says after they eat and the boys just nod "We'll see yah' later Dawn" Niall says and hugs me and all of the boys nod and hug me to except Harry kisses me on the cheeks, i feel the tingling sensation on my cheeks that his lips le- i-i mean uhm, let's all just forget i said that shall we.

I throw on 8 shirts and 2 coats and 10 pants and shorts, and i placed my vanilla scented soap and shampoo in my suitcase and my toothbrush, my mom always told me to be extra hygienic, then i placed 3 Ray Bans and a fedora and placed my charger and laptop in my suitcase.

I call the Louis to check if the guys are done and it's currently 10AM "Hello?" Louis says once he picks up " You guys ready?" I ask "Yep just placing the thing in the car" He says 'Louis! Get your sick bum going, these bags aren't going to bring themselves in the trunk' i hear in the background 'yeah yeah yeah relax will you?' Louis answers "Kay see you soon then" i say "Kay" He says and hangs up.

I get to the airport and it takes me 30 mins., because there is thankfully no traffic and i wait for the boys an- "Boo!" Someone screams and i let go of my phone "What the HELL!" I scream and look at my back and i see the boys laughing and i glared at them and picked up my iPhone 6+ that is thankfully not broken "I'll get revenge, you just wait" I say 'and we'll be waitin'" I hear one of the boys say whom i think is Niall

"Rise and shine sleepin' beuty" Someone says while i adjust my eyes after taking a slumber "Where are we already?" I ask while reclining the plane seat back to where it was "20 more minutes till' we reach the hot sun of Miami" Harry says while playing on his phone and i just nod then look at the other boys to find Louis and Liam sleeping and Niall in the back of the plane eating, "Hey Ni" I say and he looks at me and tries to talk while his mouth is full of chips "Woah! Relax on the food, no one's taking it away from you and he swallows everything in his mouth and chuckles. I and Niall played 20 Questions and, not knowing that we already arrived when we finished the game. Niall got the 2 carry on bags that the boys brought while i got my pillow that i brought and my purse, while Harry woke the two boys.

"Guys wanna go sightseeing?" Harry asks once we arrive at the hotel were staying at and thankfully there were not much people bothering us well you can say for the boys but the were about a hundred people trying to get to me but thankfully Jacob, Roy, Rob, my bodyguards were there to help.

We all agreed to go sightseeing but after all of us get settled in, i had my own room while Liam and Niall were sharing a room and Harry was sharing a room with Loui- "Ugh hey!" Harry says startling me "Seriously Harry you have got to stop doing that!" I say while putting my hand to my heart "Oops yah sorry, forgot to knock, anyways you already settled in? Me and the boys are waiting" Harry says chuckling "Yeah i'm done" I say while i get my purse.

I kind of like Harry now, yeah i know right, how can i like someone i have only met?! Well yeah we have met in award shows and stuff but we never really acknowledged each other. Though it just a crush, no biggie right? It's not like just because i have a crush on him we have to get married?! "Uhm Hey?" Someone says while waving their hand in front of my face and i snap out of it to find out its Harry "Sorry, i zoned out didn't i?" I ask while a blush crept on my cheeks "A little" He said "It's kind of cute" He said and my eyes grew wide "Uhm-well-i didn't mean it like th-that, but i'm not saying you aren't cute i-i! Ugh!" He gives up and starts blushing "Its fine Harry" and he sighs of relief.