Confessions

Dawn's P.O.V

We all rode Liam H's white range rover. Unfortunately i wasn't shotgun, Niall was. "Why should I be here in the back?!" I say while crossing my arms and pouting "Because you're a girl" Liam H says "Exactly" Niall says with his distinct Irish accent "Your point?" I ask looking at the both of them and they both shrug and laugh hysterically.

"Boys are so confusing" I say glaring at the both of them "Same to girls" Liam H says and Niall nods and i let out a huff.

After driving through McDonalds, we went back to the hotel, it was 2:36 AM. We gave all he boys their food and Liam H went to my room with me, "Liam?" I say while lying back down on my bed while Liam followed my actions though he was still eating his burger and i was done, hm...remind me to work out. "Yeah?" He ask while getting the remote control and switching the tv on "I love Harry" I say "Dawn Olivia? Is that you? In love i hear?" He says putting on a questioning look while smirking at me at the same time, "We kissed Liam, we-we...kissed, i want to call him mine but-but i'm not ready yet, well...that's what i think" I say to him, he takes my hand in his "Listen Dawn, you're not afraid of the dark, you're afraid of what's in it, you're not afraid of heights, you're afraid of falling, and you're not afraid of falling in love, you're afraid of getting hurt." He says "Forget the risk and take the fall, if it's what you want then it's worth it all." He says, "When did you become so wise?" I ask jokingly "Hey! You just ruined the moment!" He say while swatting my arm playfully "Thank you Liam, I don't know what i'll do without you." I say.

"I know, i am great aren't i?" He says while smiling cheekily at me, "Well i better get going, see you soon?" He says "Surely! I'll miss you Liam" I say while hugging him "Me too" He says while kissing my forehead, he stands up from my bed and walks out but before shutting the door "Listen to your heart" He says and shuts the door, 'listen to my heart' his message was so short but so meaningful, what does my heart say? Or should i just listen to my head because it's the one who knows what's best?

A.N

HOLY COOW THAT WAS LIKE TOO MUUUCH FEELS FOR ME!! I SWEAR EVERYTHING LIAM H SAID WAAS TOO MUCH, LEARNED ALL THESE QUOTES FROM THER STORIES, LUV U BABES!! (BACK TO THE STORY) 😿😿😭😭😭😪😪

Harry's P.O.V

My phone started ringing loudly which caught me off guard, i was currently wrapping my towel around me and Louis and all the lads and Dawn were still sleeping, yes, i also checked on Dawn. She's too cute when she sleeps. It was 8:34 in the morning, i woke up early because I couldn't really sleep that much.

I looked at the called and i was surprisingly it was Dawn, hm...i thought she was sleeping.

Convo:

H: Dawn?
D: Hi Harry
H: I thought you were sleeping
D: You checked on me?
H: Erm, never mind that
D: Oh, okay, i just called to ask if you wanted to get breakfast
H: Sure love
D: ...okay, give me thirty minutes, let's meet at the lobby
H: Yeah okay

End of convo

A.N

I RAN OUT OF THINGS TO WRITE!!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS??? BECAUSE I WOULD LUV SOME!! THNX FOR READING AND I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS INCREDIBLY SHORT!!! I'll MAKE IT UP TO ALL OF YOU THOUGH!! AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I AM GOING ON A FOLLOW BACK SPREE FOR A WEEK!! THNX LOVEYYYSSS!!! -Elise 🙃🙃🙃