Date

A.N

HEYOO GUYS!!! HOW IS THE BOOK GOIN FOR YOU?? SORRY I AM NOT UPDATING A LOT, CUZ A LOT IS GOING ON!! HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND!! LOVE YOU GUYS SSOOOO MUCHH!! DON'T BE A GHOST READER!! LUV U!!! -ELISE 😔😔💖💖💖

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry this, this is beautiful" She says while staring at the beautiful view ahead of us "Just like you" I say while letting her look to me then i took both her hands in mine and we both stared into each others eyes "H-Harry? Do you like me?" She asks while looking intently at me leaving me doing the same. "Yes, yes i do" I tell her genuinely "I mean like like Harry" She says back "Dawn, i-i i'm falling for you, i'm falling for you hard" I say truly "I-I'm falling for you too Harry" She tells me and i couldn't resist it anymore, i let go of her hands and i pulled her closer and i gently placed my lips on her plump pink ones.

Dawn's P.O.V

He quickly kissed me, gently filled with passion i didn't hesitate, i was falling for him and i was taking that risk the risk i never took the courage to take, i didn't want to fall in love but i guess the you can't hide your feeling forever, i'll take this risk i'll take it slowly and wait fir the future and not dwell in the past. "Dawn, i want you to be mine soon, i'll wait for you." He says while both are foreheads leaning on each other, i couldn't even build up words, i just nodded. He pecked my lips one more time quickly but sure.

We swam in the water and played for a while until we got tired and went back to shore, "I'm starving!"I say while my stomach grumbles "Sure you are, let's go back to the hotel and change to something classy" He tells me while both of us changing back to the clothes we wore once we arrived here "Where are we going?" I ask while looking at the time on my phone, it was 10:43 AM "You'll see" He says and i just roll my eyes playfully at him.

Once we arrived i quickly prepared, i chose to wear a red cocktail dress that reached just on my knee and i wore my necklace that had a D on it made of diamonds that my parents gave me for my 13th birthday and i curled the ends of my wavy hair, i retouched my make-up with some mascara, blush on and a little but of lip gloss. I changed my purse to a silver purse and i placed my phone in, i got interrupted when there was a knock on my door. Probably Harry i thought, i looked through the peep whole on the door to see Harry in a tux, with his hair perfect in place, he is damn gorgeous i'll give him that. I quickly opened the door to see him smiling widely at me  "Hey, you look gorgeous as always" He says "You don't look to bad yourself" I say while chuckling "Are you ready?" He asks "Let me get my shoes first" I say while opening the door more so he could come in, he sat on the edge of my bed while i looked for my silver diamond studded pumps on e i found it i quickly slipped it on "Ready" I say while extending my hand to him, he takes it and we walk to the hotel door "Shall we?" He asks "We shall" I say, he opens the door of the black range rover for me and i say thank you to him once he goes to the drivers seat he gave me a bouquet of pink roses "They're lovely Harry" I say while taking in the scent of the beautiful flowers.

There were paparazzi surrounding the famous five star Italian restaurant  but there weren't many paps. Harry opened the door for me and took my hand in his while he gave the valet the keys of the car "DAWN WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH JUSTIN?!" "ARE YOU A COUPLE NOW?!" "DAWN, HARRY LOOK HERE AND POSE!!" "YOU LOOK GREAT TOGETHER!!"