Austin, Rehearsals, and Justin

Harry's P.O.V

Wow! I really fancy Dawn. Gosh she's just so beautiful without even trying, and she's really humble. Even if she is like one of the most famous celebrities in the whole world, she acts like she's just an ordinary person, she's different but she's a good kind of differe- "Hey guys sorry i'm late." Austin interrupts my thoughts. We were in the dancing studio and me and the lads were waiting for Dawn and Austin. We all greet him and he does the same. Liam and Niall started a convo with him.

Now were just waiting for Dawn, ugh...saying her name already makes me drool.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Dawn's P.O.V

I quickly chose my clothes after showering really fast. Now we all know why we should NEVER stay up late. I picked out a leather black skirt that reached up just above my knee and a black hoodie, then i wore my black pumps. I got my channel cologne and sprayed the right amount on me and i had light blush on and mascara and some lip gloss. I placed my phone and charger in my Gucci bag and of course my Sunnies.

I got out of the car once i arrived in the studio. "Hi! Sorry you guys waited long." I said once i entered. "It's fine Dawn." They all say "Hi Austin!" I greet "Hi Dawn! Long time no see." "Yah, feels like forever." I say while chuckling "Dawn darling! Your finally here! Well, i have a urgent meeting that just blew up right now and i talked to Simon and we will do the rehearsal tomorrow." "Oh, okay Jason see you tomorrow then!" I said to Jason, the choreographer then he waved goodbye to all of us. "So you guys wanna grab something to eat?" I asked them and they all nodded their heads.

Justin's P.O.V

I got woken up by the sound of my phone ringing so i sat up my bed and answered the phone without checking the caller id "Hey Justin!" Their goes the sweet voice that i love...i-i m-mean i like "Hey Dawn" I said sleepily "Oops, did i wake you?" She asks "Huh? Not at all." "Well i just wanted to ask you if you wanted to eat with me and One D and Austin Mahone in IHop?" "Why are you with Austin and One D?" I ask curiously, "Duh, I already told you that they are my opening acts for my tour." She says it like its the most obvious thing in the world "Oh, yah i forgot. Sure i'll come, are you guys already there?" I ask "Nope, were just on are way there." "Oh okay. See you soon!" "Yup you too boo." She says while doing her cute giggle that makes me drool.

After taking a quick shower i wore my blue jeans a grey hoodie and my black roshe.

Harry's P.O.V

"You guys won't mind if i invited Justin to eat with us right?" Dawn asks us once we were seated on our table "No not at all." They said but in my mind i would say 'Of course i would bloody hell mind!' but of course i couldn't say that "Hi guys!" We look up to see Justin standing we all greeted him. "Hey babe" He says to Dawn and kisses her cheeks "Hi!" Dawn says and hugs him and whispers something to him. I automatically hate him! Ugh! Obviously they're together!

Both Justin and Dawn sat down beside each other, we ordered our food and ate. "So, did Simon show you guys around here?" Dawn asks "No he hasn't really given us a tour of America even if it's our second time here." Liam says "Oh well maybe I and Justin could show you guys around after the tour." She says, hm... I would say no because i would not want to be around Justin because you can't blame me if I strangled him to death "Yeah you guys will love it here." Justin says, i roll my eyes at this "Well, fine with me if there's a lot of eating included." Niall says and we all laugh. "You can come too Austin, if you want though." Dawn says, oh great! Austin too (note the sarcasm "I'll think 'bout it." Oh, please don't think of it! Let me think of it for you. Hm...okay, what about, NO! "Great! So it's settled, we are going to show you guys around but on one condition." She says "What might that be?" I ask her curiously "You guys have to show me around London when we have time while on tour." She says, smirking "No problem! Anything for the Dawn Olivia." Louis says while chuckling
Dawn's P.O.V

"You guys wanna hang out in my house." I say "More like her huge mansion." Justin says while pecking me on the lips. We were interrupted by flashing of cameras everywhere it took me a second to look clearly and kindly, the guys were blocking them so they wouldn't get to me. "Dawn why are you with One D and Austin?!" "Dawn!Smile here!" "Harry! Hawn is is trending!" "They want Dawn and Harry to date!". I mentally rolled my eyes when they said these, what? Do they want me and Justin to FAKE break up now and FAKE date Harry? I mean give me a break with all the FAKE dating!