Chapter 1

Rita

"Bitch, I wish you hurry up" My best friend Monica yells rushing me. Me and my girls are heading out to the club so I can see my baby. We kind of been in a on & off relationship but were working on it.. We're good for now.

"Hoe, I'm coming you ain't even all the way ready!" I yell laughing

"Aye one of yawl got a lighter?" My mini me Paris asked. This girl is trying to smoke a blunt already, can't even wait to we get to the club first.

"Here girl damn" I throw it at her and giggle "I'm ready now so come on" I say picking up my keys.

We got outside and hopped into my nice all red Ferrari "let me call Camille"

"I wish yo ass would have took the other car, I can barely fit in this bitch" Paris said and we all laughed.

I rolled my eyes "Well it's really only made for two people smart ass"

She sat back after that.

I got my phone out and dialed Camille number and patiently waited for her to pick up. Instead it went to voicemail on the third ring "forget her ass she'll probably just meet us there" I said and pulled off.

Monica

"Bout time" I said getting out the car "I'm ready to drink and turn up" my girls laughed at me as I rushed inside. While not watching were I'm going I bumped into Chris.

"Damn Mo, who you looking for" he joked "naw but where my baby?"

"She on her way in here I guess" I said and playfully pushed him out the way.

"Aw shit is that Mo?" I hear Stoney say pulling me into a friendly hug.

"Yea it's me nigga," I said and laughed at his reaction.

"How you been baby?!" He asked taking a sip of his drink and sitting on a stool by the bar.

"I'm good ya know same ole, same ole" I said spinning around showing off my gorgeous self, by the way he was looking I could tell he wanted it! But that wasn't going to happen, I seen his hoe-ish ways.

He chuckled "Ya still single I see"

I rolled my eyes and playfully punched him in the chest "Whatever nigga"

Chris
3:08 am

"How many drinks you just had baby?" I chuckled asking rita as I watched her try to dance but failed.

"I couldn't keep count, I'm just here to turn up" she said Turing towards me giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I laughed a little "well don't turn up too much, I don't want no niggas in here thinking yo cute ass single" I got up and pulled her close to me by her ass.

"Why would they think I'm single?" She smirked.

"You know how you get when you drunk, don't play" I grinned at her "you get drunk, then run off, then get in your feelings and we start arguing.. And you know where it goes from there" I looked down at her.

She pouted "is that how I really be when I'm drunk?" She asked.

"Yea but it's ok" I kissed her soft lips and we started dancing to the music, but then got erupted by my bro Papi and Paris.

"What up man, bout time you made it" I said patting his back like a kid.

"I know I was at home doing the business.." He looked over at Paris and smirked.

She rolled her eyes "Don't play with me nigga" she squinted her face.

"Yawl ass crazy" I said laughing. I was about to start back dancing with rita but her irritating ass friend Camille came over hugging all on her.

"I know yo ass saw me call you" rita said backing up from her.

"Bitch calm down I was in the shower, at least I showed up still" she smiled and then looked at me "Well hey Chris.."

I looked at her slowly "Wassup" and then looked back away. I stopped trusting Camille ever since she cheated on my bro August, Even doe that's rita friend she wasn't dating me at that time so I don't have a reason stopping her from being friends with her.

"Don't be like that baby..do you mind if I go out here dancing with my bitches?" She asked and laughed.

"Yea gone head enjoy ya night" I said and she ran to kiss my cheek.

"Aye man where the hell august and Stoney?" Papi asked me looking around the crowd of people.

"Stoney already here, and august ain't coming tonight he went to take care of his granny" I said drinking my liquor.

"Aw yea I almost forgot" he said and slowly disappeared Into the crowd to find Paris.

Everybody was enjoying themselves while I was in the VIP areas just smoking blunts and drinking. I wasn't really feeling tonight I don't know why doe. I was getting tired and decided to just leave..but first I had to find rita.

"Rita..baby I'm ready to go" I said turning her towards me away from Monica.

"Uh uh rudeness" Monica said shaking her head at me "Where breezy go? The one who never be ready to leave?"

"I'm not feeling tonight for some reason" I said lowering my eyes.

"Maybe all that weed over there making you sleepy" rita said and rolled her eyes at me.

I chuckled at her "I want you to stay over at my place tonight baby" I said poking out my bottom lip.

"Fine..Chris" she let out a deep breath and hugged Monica.

"Call me when you get inside girl" Monica said leaving her with me.

"I will" Rita shouted as we walked out to her car.

"You ain't drive here?" she asked me looking confused.

I giggled "you know I don't be bringing my cars to this side of town"

She smirked and unlocked the car doors "Whatever"

We made it to my place and I had nothing left to do but cuddle up under rita until I fell asleep. We usually do something different once in a while when she stays but I don't know what was going on with me tonight I guess.