Chapter 2

Chris

"Uh uh, Hell Naw you ain't wearing this today" I said pulling rita towards me by this big ass jersey she took from me.

"Whaaaat" she groaned "I got shorts on" She said rolling her eyes and backing away.

"Rita with this big ass jersey on it look like that's all you wearing, you don't need nobody els attention but mine" I snapped.

"Nobody will be paying me any attention" she pouted.

"I don't care! We going to change" I said throwing her over my shoulders carrying her to the closet.

*15 minutes later*

I grinned "Now that looks better" I said taking her off the dresser she sat on.

"Whatever you say" she pushed me away, I guess she got her lil attitude but I didn't care. We headed out the front door and my thirsty ass bro Stoney was pulling up.

"Man..we ain't see meet up around here" I laughed.

"You telling me I wasted gas! One of yawl ass should've just called me" he shouted but me and rita couldn't help but to laugh.

"Aye where yo bad ass friend Monica rita?" He asked with a smirk.

"Um minding her business" she chuckled "Why you worried"

"Yea what you trying to do with her" I asked interrupting.

"...Nothing" he said and pulled out so we could follow him to the mall.

Rita

I had to call my bitch Monica to see if she was still coming.

Rita: How far are you boo?

Monica: I'm trying to find a parking spot.

Rita: Aw cause everybody already here.

Monica: aight I will be in there in a minute.

Rita: ok and keep a look out for Stoney, he trying to get some of that brown sugar!

Monica: Don't play with me haha, but he tried when we was at the club that night.

Rita: You know you want him as bad as he want you.

Monica: girl whatever bye.

She hung up and I chuckled.

"What you laughing at?" Papi asked putting his arm around me.

"None of your business, Where's my baby Paris?" I asked getting him off of me.

"She ran to the restroom, where Chris?"

"He went to go get me some cookies from the food court, while I got us all a table"

"Where the hell did yawl go" Stoney asked looking lost sitting across from us.

"Nigga I guess when you was taking a shit in the bathroom we got tired of standing" Stoney said and I laughed.

"You always laughing at something, I'm go punch you in yo throat" Stoney said.

Chris popped the back of his neck "You ain't gone do shit"

I laughed and looked back at August "Hey august, where you been" I hugged him and looked over at Chris, he doesn't like when I'm too close to other boys..

"What up ma, I been busy lately" he grinned at me.

"Busy with what?" Monica asked looking him up and down with a smirk on her face.