Chapter 8

Chris

"Bro just call her" Stoney said sitting down on the couch.

I looked down at him and shook my head "Man she keep sending me to voicemail" I said throwing my phone onto the table "it really wasn't that serious"

"Think about it bro, you dealing with Rita" August said watching the game " I told you not to get too serious with that Chyna girl" he shook his head.

"Yea he right" Stoney stated.

"Who said we were getting serious? I barely know her" I said putting my head in my hands.

August grinned at me like I was dumb "that's not how you was acting when we were at the bbq that day"

"Whatever man it's been a whole week she should be over it" I said and grabbed my Phone trying to call Rita once again, but she still doesn't answer. I decided to just call Monica or someone I knew was with her.

*calls Paris Phone*

Paris: Hello?

Chris: aye Paris is Rita around you?

Paris: yea but she's not worrying about you.

She laughed a little.

Chris: Man stop playing just hand her the phone.

Paris: why didn't you just call her phone?

Chris: i did she just keep sending me to voicemail smart ass!

Paris: Then she doesn't wanna talk, your not going to make her feel bad then expect for her to not be mad.

Chris: that's why I'm trying to talk--

She hung on me with her rude ass.

Rita

Monica and Paris took me out to eat today just to get my mind off of things. I'm kind of still pissed at Chris but I don't feel like talking to his ass. I got interrupted out my thoughts when I heard Mo..

"Naw yawl two can sit down, we don't mind" She said letting these two fine ass light skin boys into our booth.

One of them came to sit next to me..a little to close.

"What's your name? I'm Trevor" he said grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles.
He had some pretty gray eyes with one cute dimple. I got lost for a moment.

"Her name is Rita!" Paris jumped in while smacking on a piece of steak.

I rolled my eyes and laughed "I know how to talk. My name is Rita"

"So what made yawl wanna come over here?" Mo asked raising her eyebrows.

"It was all his idea since he spotted your friend um Rita" his friend said shrugging his shoulders.

I blushed "Aww how sweet"

He laughed a little "What brings yawl here?" He looked at all three of us.

"What we can't get none to eat now?" I asked with a grin

He cut his eyes at me "Sassy huh? I fucks with it" he smiled.

"Yea you'll get use to it" Mo said sipping her drink.

What did she mean by that? I shake it off.

"So Ms.Rita, Are you single?" He asked scooting closer.

I sat there for a moment cause honestly I really didn't know what to say, he started getting a worried look on his face "No Comment" I simply say.