Chapter 7

Chris

Today me and the guys decided to throw a BBQ for all of us and our friends. Everybody is on good terms I guess...well I don't know about Monica and their friend Camille I heard some shit went down at her house between them two. Anyways I kind of invited Chyna to this lil BBQ but rita doesn't know, I just hope she will be ok with it, I mean Chyna's Nice!

"My shit already got dirty man...damn" Papi said picking up a pair of his white ones.

I chuckled "that's cause yo ass always wearing them like they yo only pair of shoes"

August walked in flopping on the living room couch "What time this BBQ starting man I'm hungry"

"You out of luck bro, we starting this shit at night" I laughed at his face expression.

He got up "Yawl some damn fools" he walked to the kitchen.

"What time rita and them showing up"? Papi asked bringing in more groceries.

I walked in the kitchen with him "I don't know but they need to come on cause I heard she bringing ribs" I laughed rubbing my hands together "Yawl want me to call her?" I asked pulling out my phone.

"Yea, and see if Mo with her too" August said walking in with a half eaten sandwich.

Papi and I looked at each other and back at him "What's going on with you and mo nigga?" I chuckled "You was over that last night so what went down?"

"See, we just getting a lil close ya Know nothing major" he said taking a big bite of his sandwich.

I smirked "Let me find out you smashing her boy"

"Naw bro not yet, she said I got to earn it" he said and we all laughed.

I felt my phone buzzing and I looked down to see fits calling, i Walked to the front porch and quickly answered it.

Chris: Hey big head I was just about to call you!

Rita: Shut up, but look we ain't go make it to the BBQ in time..we stuck in traffic.

Chris: Traffic? Where the hell yawl coming from? Neither one of yawl live that far. You seeing another nigga Rita?

She breathed heavily into the phone.

Rita: Really Chris why would you assume that shit, we just came from the shop since we got our hair done.

Chris: oh we'll damn hurry back.

Rita: I still got to stop by my place to get the ribs.

Chris: ughhhh

Rita: Stop acting like a baby I'll be quick!

She ended the call and soon as I was about to put my phone away I got a text from Chyna...

Chyna: I'll be there in 10 Minutes.

I forgot she was still coming. Shit.

Chris: Ok I'll be waiting.

Later That Night

Paris

It was hot as hell out here at this BBQ. All I saw was bitches dancing from left to right but Rita, Monica nor Camille was no where to be found..how the hell I beat them here? I guess they on they doe.

"Can you go make me a plate?" Papi said pulling me out of my seat.

I rolled my eyes trying to grin the seat "Why you can't make your own shit? I'm not ya mama" I laughed and walked to the table where the food was cause I was hungry too.