Chapter two

Stupid. I had been really distracted when I was driving the tardis. Stupid. It was my own fault I had landed here of all places. Stupid. Why couldn't I just have kept my mind on the flight? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Just a block away was where I met her first. The little girl. The girl who waited.
I had been thinking about my companions. Rose, Martha, Donna, River, Amy and Rory, and then i just had to crash land. Stupid doctor.
I had promised myself i wouldn't think about the past again. Not when I was on my own, but look where that got me. I adjusted my bow tie and headed into the village. What? Dont look at me like that! Bow ties are cool!
By the time I got back to the tardis, it was dark. There was a lone figure sitting on a roof. I climbed up to join her. She only looked about ten or eleven.
"Aren't you a bit young to be out here at this time? It could be dangerous."
She smirked wickedly
"I'm older than I look.......doctor"
What? How did she know my name. The way she said it with so much contempt.
"Who are you?"
"Lara."
"Lara......?"
"Just Lara."
"How do you know my name?"
"I've always known. Now. Let's get down to business. Anywhere private we can go?" She looked knowingly at the tardis.
"Uh....yeah....down there" I started to climb down.
"Sorry. This might be a bit badass for you." She said, although whatever it was she didn't sound sorry at all.
Then she leaped off the roof.

------------------------------------------------

She fell face first, down, down, down, until she was nearly at the ground. She then sumersaulted and hit the ground feet first where she gave a mocking bow.
I climbed down after her. "Slowcoach!" Her voice was cheerful, yet there was an element of pain behind it.
She then walked to the Tardis and pushed open the door.
"Hmmm....it would be better in Red or white and black." She suggested, seemingly unsurprised at the 'bigger on the inside' thing.
"So" she started, pushing back her hood "you have something i want"
I grimaced. She looked like a blonde Amy. That bought back painful memories.
"And what makes you think I will give it to you?"
"I have information you want"
"Like what?"
"My name and how I know you."
Good points to be honest.
"What do you want"
I buzzed my screwdriver, distracting her.
"God. Who uses a screwdriver nowadays? Pathetic. "

Dedicated to @NativeGallifreyan728