Always chapter two-home at last

The moment the TARDIS landed in Clara's back garden, they were out. The journey had been remarkably quick, the TARDIS had been so anxious to get out of that place, but it was worth the treacherous journey, to see two people that happy. Danny was spinning his girlfriend around and around, while she squealed and laughed whenever her feet left the ground.
"Thank you for saving me" he murmured to her, before walking over to the doctor and the TARDIS.
"Thank you for coming to get me"
"No problem"
The TARDIS's humming picked up a tone, as though she was amused.
He ran back to Clara, picking her up and slinging her over his shoulders while she laughed aloud.
He sprinted into the house with her flailing and giggling in his back, before collapsing with laughter on the sofa.
"So" said Clara seriously. "How was death?"
"Well, dying sucked, but heaven wasn't bad. Most people went insane after a few.....was it weeks? though. I would have too, if it wasn't for the thought of eventually seeing you again."
She blushed and kissed his cheek.
"Let's forget about that though. We're just a normal boyfriend and girlfriend, and I'm about to make you food."
She smiled and nodded, wiping her eyes.
"I missed you, Danny"
"I missed you too."
Then he picked her up bridal style, and carried her through to the kitchen, sitting her on the counter, and starting to fry some bacon, handing her some soft white rolls and butter.
After about five minutes, they were done.
"Ta-da" Danny laughed. "The delicacy of Bacon sandwiches! "