The Beginning

Nova P.O.V

The sound of my alarm soon filled my room with the annoying beeping, I stood up from my computer desk and went across the room to turn it off. It was now. 5:30 I've been up since 3 o'clock. For weeks now I would wake up way before I need to and I can't go back to sleep. I walk back over to my desk, turned my computer off, and tunes my little desk lap on. I then go into my closet and grab clothes for school.
I grabbed a black shirt with slash cut outs in the back, grey undershirt, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I know a lot of people think I'm emo because I like to wear black, but I wear mostly because it looks good on me and I like it.

I then go over to my computer desk which has a little mirror on it, I  through my hair up into a ponytail with a few little pieces of my shorter layers hang down to frame my face. When I was done I walked over next to my bed to the curtains where the sun began to peek through. I opened them and the rising sun filled my room with its binding light. Next to my curtains was my mirror, I look in it and showed how my outfit went together perfectly, and how it went with my hair.
My hair is pitch black with a white streak on the left side, and a blue tint to my ears and below. What was weird thought I'd that it wasn't die it was natural and it would all be tied together my light grey eyes.

I looked at the clock it was 6 I still needed to get breakfast so I can start walking to school. Both my parents work causes them to travel a lot and my brother sometimes isn't home so I have to walk to school because I can't stand riding the bus.

I ran down the hallway and when I got to the stairs I noticed that the kitchen light was on, and I could tell someone was in there. I know it's not my parents because they are out of town. I slowly walk down the stairs i quietly, not making a sound. I got down the stairs and and the wall thay was on the other side of the kitchen, i slighly peeked my head around to see a man standing right there was a guy, I took a good look at him to notice it was only my brother Julian. The was making breakfast when I walked up behind him and took his hat off and put it on me.

"Hey, ok I might let you wear my jackets, but you can't wear my hats." He said taking his hat back.

"Where were you yesterday?" I ask leaning against the counter.

"What do you mean?"

"You weren't at school and you weren't here for dinner last night."

"I was out."

"Whatever." I said opening the refrigerator grabbing an Apple juice.

"So what time did you wake up this morning?" Julian asked

I leaned on the counter next to him taking a sip of my juice.

"3"
"Dreams again?" Julian asked stirring the eggs.
"Yeah"
"I don't know kiddo, has anything been going on during the day that you are not telling use, that might be triggering these dreams?" Julian asked shutting my a look of concern.

I looked down at my feet, I could see Julian out the corner of my eye staring at me.

"Nova? Is there something bothering you that you aren't telling me, mom, or dad." He said facing me.

"Yeah" I said with a sad look
"What is is? Nova you can tell me, and if someone is hurting you,you need to tell me now." He said putting his finger under my chin lifting my face up.

"We it is just that I-I...." I trailed off then gave him a serious look. "I never know where you are." I smiled

"Nova Ahsoka Wren" Julian slightly screamed  and gently pushed me.
"Well it is true."
I leaned backed against the counter and Julian went back to cooking. I was about to say something when there was a loud bang and hollering. The people were screaming something but I could only understand a little. Soon 4 guys came around the corner, and I immediately recognized them. It was me and my brothers friends.

First was Michael he has dark brown spiked hair, and hazel eyes. Logan has long blond shaggy hair, and blue eyes. Matt has black spiky hair and hazel eyes. Then last but currently not least Leo he has long light brown hair like my brother, and green eyes.

"HEY!" Julian screamed

All the guys stopped and looked at him then at me. I looked over at Matt and he gave me a big smile. I walked over to him and have him and the other guys on big hug. Then I punched them all in the arm.

"OW!" They all screamed

"What was that for?" Logan asked

"That is for barging in my house screaming like a wild banchy." I said walking next to Julian. Who still hasn't said anything to them.

"Julian you ok?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Uh yeah nova I need done duck tape? For my jeans." He said pointing to the hole in mid thigh.

"Yeah I'll go grab some." I said walking past the guys and going you the stairs.