The Search Begins

Julian's P.O.V

Nova came down stairs at 6:45 but she just walked right out the door. The guys were going after her but I just stayed.drinking my water. The guys soon came back in the house and looked at me with confusion.

"Why rant you chasing after your sister Julian? It's not safe for her to walk by herself." Said Kanan.

"It's coming out." I told them

"What's coming out?" Matt asked

"Her wolf." I said

"How she doesn't know and how are you sure it is her wolf?" Leo asked.

I told them about last night, her having a nightmare, and about the note.

"So there was a note with the picture, and she is having nightmares. Wait nightmares dissent mean that her wolf is coming out, that's not one of the sidifects." Said Landis

"Wait Nova told me her self that she would have dreams with the same setting, in the woods and point of view,as a wolf and also sometimes there would be fights and when she would be attacked by other wolves where she was attacked at she would feel pain." Eric told use.

I thought for a minute then I decided we needed to talk to Nova now! We loaded up in the truck and slowly drove rout she takes to get to school. Then we drove for a while following her scent then it disappeared after a certain point. I stopped the car and we hopped out, we followed where her sent was the strongest. It lead to an ally way and we all stood there for a minute and listened.

"Mabey some creeps were.walking down this way and she went that way to get to school, and avoid the creeps." Eric suggested

"I don't think so Nova didn't like going in ally ways alone and this ally way would lead to a horrid neighborhood, she wouldn't go there." I told him

We looked downtown in to the dark ally way when something flashed.

"What was that?" Asked Kanan

We walked into the ally way and when we came to the flask it was a ring laying on the ground. It was silver with a purple gem in the middle. I picked it up and realized it was Nova's, because it had her sent on it and the guys knew it to. We them smelt cholaraphel and realized what had happened to her.

Nova's P.O.V

I heard random.things going on around me, my mind didn't know what to listen for or what to do. I woke up with my hands and feet strapped to a chair, in a dark room with only a single light hanging above my head. I had a huge headache but I had to not worry about that, and worry about getting out of here. I tried to see if I could loosen the strapped tied around my hands but I couldn't, and when I finally gave up there was a chuckle coming from on side of the room.

"Aww why give up so easly, have you lost hope?" The guy said still in the darkness.

"Ha you wish I never lose hope, It's never-ending." I told the guy.

"Well that's to bad because I'm going to make your hope come.to an end." Said the guy as he emerged from the darkness.

"Good luck your going to need it."

"You are not afraid?"

"Nope you are only a coward that just never gets his way so that's why you hide and kidnap people."

"Not exactly I have something special planned for you." He said walking over to me and and lifting my chin up more. He was smirking, I looked at him the best I could. He had dark hair, emerald green eyes, and a tattoo of a skull of fire.