The Dance

***Nova***

Finally it's Saturday the dance is in 2 hours, all the guys are going to get dressed here and we are going to head over there together. We are eating pizza before we go to the dance.

"So, Nova you ready to DJ?" Eric asked

"Yep I got what I think is a good track of produced songs and songs i made, I can't wait." I said with pure excitement. They all laughed at me.

When we were done eating I went up stairs to get ready I through on a burnt red shirt with connected skirt that goes down little less then mid thigh,grey tights with diamond cut outs, burnt red heel-less boots,burnt red fingerless gloves almost go up to my elbow with diamond cut outs. I let hair stay down I soft curls, I grabbed my DJ bag, phone, and headphones. When I went down stairs the guys were already down there looking like they are actually going to a dance.

"What are you wearing?" Julian asked.

"My outfit." I said" I'm the DJ remember now let's go we need to be there early." I said walking toward the door.

"Hold up, mom wants a picture."Julian said. I stopped and swung around.

"Ugh no." I said walking back into the living room.

"Yep"

We all got seated up and Eric was holding the phone about to take the picture.

"Hold up you are in this picture to." I said mentioning for him to join use. "Like it or not." I told him as he walked next to me.

We took the picture, sent it, then loaded up going to the dance. When we got the school there were only teachers there, we went in the school and the guys helped sit up. About 20 minutes later people started showing up so I started playing music. The Dance was awesome I stayed up at the DJ station most of the time but it was still fun. The guys stayed in a corner talking, and every now and then another group would go over there and talk to them.

We have an hour before the dance ends and everything was running smoothly until the new crew showed up then everything went down hill. I was getting the next song ready when i looked up it looked like they were arguing. I too my headphones off and ran toward them. Mrs. Nix was at the station she said she would watch the station while I was gone.

"Your with these lossers. One of them didn't even know what she is." Kallus said.

"Can I help you?" I said sliding in front of the crew.

"Well look at who it is Mrs. Know- it -all" he said pointing at me, as his friends laughed. I slightly clapped my hands in approval.

"Yeah your right I am a Mrs.Know-It-All because I actually use my brain and am not stupid enough to mess with my crew." I said giving a sassy hair flip. The guys started laughing and going "oh" behind me.

"Ok so you can back talk. What else can you do?" Kallus asked.

"DJ, dance, you name it."

"You dance?"

"Yep"

"We'll see about that, Francis, Lucas, George, Jace." Kallus screamed at his guys.

And we started dancing.people were instantly drawn to use it was them four pulse Kallus vs. Me and Eric. We won of course and they wrong happy about it. We went on having a blast with dance all.the way to the end. When the dance was over I packed my stuff up while the guys helped pick up.

"You have a good taste in music." Mrs. Nix said helping me.pack up the last little bit.

"Thanks" I said.

"Do you think you could make a CD for workout music?"

"Yeah, I can do that." I said standing up throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"Awsome, I will see you Monday then." Mrs. Nix said walking away.

"Ready?" Eric asked.

"Yeah I need to run by my locker real quick I need to put something in there, take this out to the truck and tell the guys ill be out there in a minute." I said handing Eric the stuff.

"Mabey I should come with you."

"I think ill be fine, we are the only ones here." I said walking off.

I went to my locker there were only two lights on in each hallway, but the light was on right above my locker. I opened my locker and dig my science text book out and put it in my locker. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and set a recommender to make that CD. When I heard the sound of something hit the locker, I immediately looked and didn't see anyone. I finished and locked my phone and.put it back in my pocket I was about to close my locker when I started feeling dizzy. I placed my other hand on the other locker for support. I took deep breaths then I felt better. Then there was a loud bang right next to my hand that made me jump, and move my hand to my chest.

"Well, well, Mrs. Smack talk." Kallus said standing next to the guy who slammed his hand on the locker just a minute ago. Him and the other guys that we danced battled with were with him.

"What's with y'all?" I asked with my back in the locker and them surrounding me.

"What's with use?" Kallus asked

"Yeah, every sense y'all came here y'all have had a problem toward me and my crew." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh trust me if you knew what they weren't telling you, you would leave them in an instant. Their just a bunch of weak losers."

"Yet you have to have five guys to contain a girl, are you sure we're the weak ones." I said giving a more angry tone, and next thing I knew there was a stinging sensation on my face. Kallus had slapped me.

I sat there and just thought about what he just did, I then grabbed him by his hair and slammed his face into my locker door. The I then grabbed the others and through them into each other. I then shut my locker and ran outside.

Before I got in site I stopped running and tried to possess everything that happened.

"How did I do that?" I asked myself

The truck was parked under a lamppost so I could see the guys. I slowly emerged from the darkness and walked up the the trucks hoping that there wasn't a mark on my face. But apparently there wasn't we loaded up and went strait home. But I was wrong as we got home I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water.

"What happened the your face?" Julian asked rushing up to me to get a closer look. "Thats a hand print." He said

I just pushed through and went into the living room I knew if I told him would never hear the end of it. He followed me and I just ignored him until all the guys were pestering me about it even Eric.

"KALLUS SLAPPED ME OK!" I yelled" I went to my locker they came up behind me and we had a little talk and he slapped me.".I told.

"Why didn't you tell use anything while we were there?"

"Ok here's the thing, I took care of it like before, and I'm going to bed." I said heading to the stairs no one tried to stop me, i got up stair changed and quickly fell asleep.