Night Out

After dinner we dicieded that we didn't want to go home.

"So do y'all want to go see a movie or something?" Leo asked.

"There's nothing out besides chick-flicks." I said as we were sitting in the back of the trucks.

"I figured you would like chick-flicks." Eric said, and everyone including me started busting out laughing so hard we couldn't breath.

"No, I hate them." I said standing up and looked around until it hit me. "Who's up for some skateboarding?" I asked jumping of the tail gate.

"Do you even remember how to skate board?" Julian asked

"Of course."

We ran home and grabbed our skates boards and we grabbed Julian's old skate boards that we kept as extras.

When we got to the skate park there was actually more people that I thought, but most of them were talking at there cars. We skated for a while then we decided to stop and take a quick break.
We where sitting there talking,when I stared hearing music, I started following  the music.

"What's wrong Nova?" Julian asked

"Nothing I'll be back." I said following the music.

I walked across the parking lot all the way to the basketball court that was down the street from the skate park. When I got there I saw a big group of people that look to be older than me in one big circle. I pushed through and saw they were doing one big dance battle. The champion was called Shadow Child, people were betting on dancers. I thought that this mighty cause trouble so I tried to leave only to run into someone pushing through the other people and me ending up in the little circle of people. Shadow gave me a look of challenge.

"Yo I got $20 on the girl." One guy said.

Next thing I knew music stared and the battle began. When Shadow  was done he just gave me a look that sent of a message that he knew he was going to win. I stepped up and started doing my own dancing. I would just doing some movements and then I went all the way to flips and spins. I was on a roll until the light and sirens of a police interrupted use. I quickly dashed for the trees and so did Shadow.I was running full speed when I hit something when I looked up it was Shadow he gave me a quick look then ran.

When I got back to the skate park the guys were in the same place as when I left.

"You ready?" Matt asked as I approached the table.

"Yeah" I answered.

loaded up and headed back to my house. We played Kings, Call of Duty, then we watched tv. At 10:00 I was tired and couldn't stand it anymore.

"I'm going to bed." I said standing up

"No come on let's watch a movie." Leo said

"What movie?"

"I don't know."

"Sinister 2?"

"Yeah" they all agread.

I sat back down on the couch as they put the movie on. About 30 minutes into the movie I me and back so that the back of my head is on Julian's chest, and I prompt my feet in Eric's lap. They didn't mind which is good because not 10minutes later I was out.

Julian's P.O.V

I could tell that Nova was getting tired but the guys need Eric want to go to bed. When we started watching the movie about 30minutes into it she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. I positioned myself so she could lay down on my chest. Just like she did when we were even little kids. She prompt her feet in Eric's lap but he didn't mind he saw how tired she was. When the movie was over the guys were quite while I got Nova to her room. I picked her up in my arms and Landis walked in front of me so that he could open the door. When we got to her room Landis folded the covers back, I laid her down and covered her up, and we quietly walked out of her room. The guys soon left to drop Eric off at his house, and so that they could go back to the pack house. I went up stairs, changed into some shorts and crawled into bed, so I was asleep.