Chapter 11-Crystals

Crystals. They were everywhere. Left and right, and up and down. They shine bright into my eyes. I keep walking, mesmerized by the crystals.They lead down farther until I was literally in a crystal forest. Trees with crystals, crystals on the ground, there was even a glowing river...

I pick up crystals left and right and put them in my pocket. I soon ran out of room, and grab my shoe and take it off. Then I grab my sock and pull it off my foot. I shove all the crystals in there, and still have a lot of room left in my sock, which means more crystals. These crystals will cost a fortune...

I carry my sock back to the whole. I need to figure a way out. I look for anything, with my torch, I see a vine that lead up to the ceiling. I put the torch in my mouth and start climbing. I hear a hissing noise, and look down. I can only see the outline, a cobra...

I try to climb faster, up the snake strikes. It misses by inches, hitting the vine. I look down and the Cobras steadies itself, and strikes again. I left my foot and its fang gets stuck in the vine. I climb all the way out of the hole and check my crystals. They are still there...

I get up and look for my camels. They disappeared, they were gone. My stomach started rumbling and I realized how hungry I was. I look down the hole and sure enough, the cobra is still stuck in the vine. I grab its neck and unhook its fang. It's scrambles around, but I have a good grip on it. I with one turn of my hand, the snake dies and I have food...

Next Chapter-Soaring