Chapter 7-Stranded

I wake up with the sun shining on my face. I stretch. I realized that I was in a tree. Then all the memories of last night came back. I slowly climbed down and when I got to the end, I looked around, nothing. I hopped off and walked in a direction. I past a machine gun and decide to pick it up. I needed food. Actually, I didn't notice this until now, I'm hungry. Right now all I needed was to get to a city. I walk toward a wide river and looked down both ways and thought that this might lead to a city. I hear a twig snap. My head shoots over to see a beautiful deer. Most of the deer were killed off, but I put on a silencer on my gun, so I won't attract anything that might want me and the deer. I raise my gun. And with one shot, bring the deer down. I walk over and see it up close. This will feed me for a while...

After a long, delicious breakfast, I walk to the river again. There has got to be a way to go down this river? I think. Then I realize, a raft. I don't know how to make one, but it's my best solution. I cut down logs, tie them together with very strong vines...

After a whole day of building, I have to stay another night in the forest, it's too dark. I climb a tree to hide away until tomorrow and I drift into a dreamless sleep. I wake the next morning, and I climb down the tree. I look around and I slide the raft into the water. I climb on and grab my paddle. I push and drift off down the river...

The current soon picks up and I sit back and relax. I look around and see only trees and the water on front of me. And I'm hungry and so I pull over and make a fishing pole and find some worms and put them in my pocket. I climb back on and try fishing. First try, fail. Second try, fail. Third try, fail. And when I'm on my last hope, I catch a good size fish. I pull over and get a fire situated, and gather wood. I bring it all on my oversized raft. I cook the fish, and fill myself up...

After hours and hours I see an abandoned car, but it's still in good shape, finally.

(Authors note: Sorry it's boring, but this chapter is just to move him down farther in the country.)

Next chapter-South