Chapter 13-Mountain Side

Flying over the trees and mountains makes me forget where I am, or what's happening. I see the mountains are left untouched. Untouched by fire, screams, and death. Then, I see a big mountain, and I turn to fly toward it. I slow up and I slowly go down near the top it. I find a nice spot, and try to land. I don't land to soft, because the wheels broke off. I slide down the top of the mountain and we it gets near the ledge...

I try to unbuckle my seatbelt, but it gets stuck. The plane comes to a full stop, half of it on the ledge, half of it off. The plane balances along the ledge. I push the cockpit window up and it slowly opens to reveal the cool air. My ears pop, and it becomes a little harder to hear. Then, I'm able to unsteady the buckle and I slowly try to climb out. I take a step out, and the plane leans out. I feel myself falling, and I try to reach for anything, but I there is nothing to hold onto, and the plane goes tumbling down the mountain...

I try to feel myself falling, but I feel nothing. When is it going to finally land, so I can die already. But, then I open my eyes, and I'm not falling. My one foot is off the edge and my other is on. And my hand is touching another hand. And I look up to see a girl...

She is about my age, blonde hair, and very, very pretty. I can't help myself staring when she asks, "Are you gonna stay there, dangling over a cliff, or are you gonna step away?" I finally realize where I am and step away from the ledge. "Thanks," I say. I shake her hand and I ask, "What's your name?" "It's Veronika Sergei, you?" "Thedarov Venom," I answer. She looks up at me, then back out into the view of the mountains...

"We should get to my place," says as it starts to get dark. "ugh... Yeah," I say confused. Why would she trust me already? "Because you seem trustable," she suddenly says as we walk our way down a even side of the mountain. Did I just say that out loud? "Yes you did," she says again. Dang it! We arrive at her shelter and she offers me food. I guess there is a lot of animals here because she's stacked on food. "So..." I start.

Next Chapter-Veronkia Sergei