Chapter 1

A few moons later...
Raven was carrying a frog in her jaws and was padding out of ShadowClan's territory, looking quite pleased with her catch. It had been many moons since her mother was killed by ShadowClan, which was why she was stealing prey from them.
Also from other clans, just for survival. Raven still had small memories of her mother but all she remembers of her father is a small shadow that smelled awful and when BloodBird told her that her father was a crazy killer from BloodClan it took a while for her to take in. But there were other descendants like her, and Raven never met them but she already knew all their names and what they looked like.
Their names were Dipper, Leaf, and Sparrow. But Sparrow was weird because he was half ThunderClan and half BloodClan. She ignored the thought and forced herself to put her mind on the now.
Raven let victory blaze in her icy blue eyes but until, she looked down at her white paw it would always remind her of her father because her father had one white paw. She sighed and crossed the border with ease and went back into the wild forest areas.
This forest was misty and grey and full of dead trees, my father would probably like this. But I don't. I'm nothing like him. She thought as she padded onwards, the chilly breeze ruffling her black fur and making her ears move in the wind.
This wind is almost as strong as WindClan wind. She thought angrily as she lashed her white tipped tail. The ground suddenly became very wet and muddy, Raven trekked across the mud as some green slimy things stuck to her paws.
After walking for what seemed like moons, she made it to an old rotting tree truck den. She padded tiredly into the rotten smelling den, "I'm back GreyWing." She meowed tiredly.
A old ragged grey shecat that looked like she was once pretty padded out of the shadows, her yellow teeth showing. "What have you brought this time Raven?" She asked. "A frog. We can share it." Raven said.
"Aye, Frogs from ShadowClan. It's nice to finally eat prey fresh from your former territory." GreyWing said as she took in the frog's pine needle scent.
GreyWing was a rogue from ShadowClan and was exiled for killing a cat, This cat was evil but no one believe GreyWing and she got exiled. GreyWing has told Raven this story many times, GreyWing was like a grandma to Raven.
"You can have the whole frog. I ate a rabbit from WindClan." Raven said as she curled up in a dark corner of the small den. GreyWing and Raven made a deal that if Raven hunted for the old cat then she could stay in GreyWing's den.
Raven felt drops of water drip on her ears, so she had to flick her ears every so often. Yep. This is home. She sighed, then closed her eyes and tried to sleep as she thought of peaceful memories with BloodBird.