Chapter 9

Home? This isn't any better than living in a dead tree, Raven thought as she glanced around the place.
"This isn't my home."
BloodFeather looked surprised, "Yes it is. Your father lived here and was a great leader of BloodClan how could you not call this place home?"
Raven glared at him, "Because it's not home. I'm not anything like my father. I'm like my mother."
BloodFeather stepped back, surprised once more, "You want to be like that mouse brain BloodBird?!?" His voice was deep with anger.
"Yes" Raven said firmly.
Dipper flicked his tail in unease, his face full of regret.
Raven's ice blue eyes stared into BloodFeather's green eye and blue eye, she looked as if she was daring him to speak.
Suddenly BloodFeather's face twisted into a smug looking smirk, "You look just like him with your daring looks."
He flicked Raven's nose playfully with his tail.
"Your adorable. But looks like we are going to have to bring the Scourge out of you. I know he is in there. He is in your blood. And you will love blood." BloodFeather said as Raven hissed, stepping back from him.
"Like I said. Adorable. But useless." BloodFeather said.
"Don't worry about that. We'll reform you. To be just like your father Scourge a brave furious leader." He seemed to say it with pride but also in a way, said it as if he was choking the words out of himself.
These cats are insane. I should have never trusted Dipper.
Raven glared at Dipper, "You take me here?!? Out of all the places you take me to a BloodClan Camp full of mouse brained weirdos who kill for the heck of it? YOU THOUGHT THIS PLACE WAS SAFE?!?"
Dipper looked at his paws, not meeting her gaze.
BloodFeather rolled his eyes, "Just stay one night in BloodClan and you'll love it here trust me. We can teach you to be like us."
Raven glared at him, "no thanks."
She padded away, out of the rancid smelling alleyway of cats.
Her eyes blazed, I don't need anyone. I have a stupid elder in a tree to take care of.
Raven's ears flicked as she wondered where to go.
She padded into a nearby park, sometimes there were dogs here but today there wasn't any, Raven sighed in relief.
A dog is the last thing I need to deal with right now.
She saw two shiny large cans and leaped on top of one, putting her paws on the silver lid beneath her, slipping the lid off and then falling in.
She put her paws on the wall of the inside, she pushed, tipping it over.
The can's contents spilled on the short park grass, Raven dug through the trash looking for something edible.
She was too tired to hunt, but she knew she had to start hunting for GreyWing sooner or later.
She managed to find a chicken leg that looked pretty edible, she took a bite and then shrugged, eating the rest of it.
As she finished off the chicken leg she heard an old deep voice behind her, "Scourge! You mouse brain! You owe me!" Raven's ears quickly perked up at the name of her father.
Raven turned to see an old looking beat up black cat with crazed light green eyes.
The cat looked angry at Raven's surprised look, "Don't look at me like I'm stupid you know what you owe me!! I have been looking for you for moons, everyone keeps telling me your dead but I knew I would find you. And here you are."
Raven tilted her head, what is wrong with him?
Before Raven could speak the black cat launched himself at her, digging his claws into her spine.
Raven yowled but wrapped her tail around his, flinging him off and she tackled him digging her claws in the black cat's exposed belly.
But the black cat got up and pinned Raven down on her stomach, digging his claws into her spine.
Raven yowled in pain, she felt blood trickle down her back and the black cat's claws were close to the bones in her spine now.
Until, the pain suddenly stopped.
She looked over and saw all of BloodClan facing the black cat.
BloodFeather swiped a deep scratch mark across the black cat's face and the black cat hissed, "SCOURGE IS ALIVE AND HE OWES ME!" And then ran off.
BloodFeather turned to Raven, "And what did you say about you living on your own?"