Chapter 6

"I didn't really ask for your name but hi!" The small sleek black shecat that Dipper had just rescued said. Dipper was now nervous around her and felt weird talking to her, "H-hi." He said.
He didn't normally act like this but for some reason he was. Dipper observed the black shecat and noticed her one white paw, Dipper blinked and a quick flash back came to him of a white paw coming at him. He shook his head, but then couldn't believe his eyes. "Y-your the daughter of Scourge aren't you!" He said.
The black shecat blinked her icy blue eyes and looked surprised, "how did you know?" She asked. "Because I'm the son of Bone." He answered loudly but then growled at himself as he realised his mistake.
"That's why your name sounded familiar." The black shecat said. Dipper blinked then looked at her curiously, "Who are you?" He asked. "My name is Raven." The black shecat answered. Raven. A wonderful name for someone who looks like her.
Dipper thought, but then got angry and erased the thoughts. Dipper looked outside of the corner, "okay the coast is clear. Let's go." He padded out of the corner, with Raven following. They padded on and Raven kept on asking questions like, "Where did you live all your life?, where are we going?, why do you look like a cow?" Dipper tried to ignore all of her questions and just keep walking.
But, he didn't even know where they were going. He still was figuring out where to take her in his mind. If I showed the daughter of Scourge to BloodClan then they would be thrilled. But they also could be angry and try and kill her. But why would even kill her? Well, they are heartless killers after all. This is ridiculous. Your ridiculous. why am I even talking to myself?
"Um... Dipper?" Raven's voice cut into Dipper's awkward thoughts. He looked at her, "Where are we going?" She asked. He sighed, "Just follow me." They continued walking until they made it to a dark alley, it reeked of blood and cats.
Dipper was never proud of where he is now, but it was pretty much his only chance. Raven looked terrified, but Dipper could tell she was trying to look brave. Cats surrounded them, Dipper looked over at Raven and he could tell that by her perking ears she was listening to the mumbles and whispers rippling through what was left of Blood Clan like a river.
BloodFeather stepped forward and stared admiringly at Raven, "Who might you be?" The sleek tom asked Raven, his tail tip flicking with interest. Dipper growled, "Back off BloodFeather this is so time to be flirting with a stranger."
BloodFeather shrugged and sat down, his eyes normal and his gaze average. "Who are you?" He asked Raven. Raven's pelt bristled with unease, "My name is Raven." Some cats in the small crowds exchanged glances.
"You look strangely like someone I used to know." BloodFeather said. "I know." Raven shrugged. "I'm Scourge's daughter." She said like it was no big deal.
Gasps went throughout the crowd, "I have brought you all the daughter of Scourge, her mark is unmistakeable." Dipper said trying to sound serious.
BloodFeather turned to Raven, "Welcome Home Raven." He said.
Welcome to torture.