eleven

THE GIF HAHAHAHAHAHHA

-

Calum's POV

"Michael, stop being so mean to Luke!" Ashton yelled, while scrolling on his phone.

"Will you guys shut up? I'm trying to sleep here!" I yelled, covering my ears with the pillow.

We were currently in a hotel room in London. We're staying in here for a couple months to write and record our songs.

"Calum, do you wanna cuddle with me?" Luke asked, fixing his hair.

"No, Luke." I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Fine. I'd rather cuddle with Mikey anyways." Luke scoffed.

"I'm not in the mood to cuddle. Why don't you ask Ashton?" Michael asked, playing on his Nintendo DS.

"I already asked him! He said that he was too busy doing stuff." Luke answered.

I sat up in my bed and checked the time. It was only ten in the morning.

"You know what? I'm just going to cuddle with my penguin." Luke announced.

Michael's phone started ringing, making us all startled since it was quiet and it was kind of weird because we're always loud.

"Hello mom?"

"Yes. We're fine."

"Yeah."

"Yep."

"Okay. I won't."

"The connection is slow, mom."

"I can't really hear you."

"No, I am not lying."

"I have an adopted sister and her name's what? Cha-Charlie?"

"Okay mom. I promise not to do drugs," Michael sighed. "Love you too. Bye mom."

"You have a sister!?"

"Is she hot!?"

"What's her name?" Luke, Ashton, and I asked at the same time.

"Charlie, I think it was Charlie. It's Charlie something." Michael shrugged.

"What's her last name? We can search her up to see if she's hot." Luke said, excitement filling his voice.

"I'm not sure." Michael said.

"Well, ring up your mom and ask dipshit." I retorted.

Michael sighed and rolled his eyes, he picked up his phone and called his mom. "Yeah, hey mom about my sister or whatever, what's her last name?"

"Okay. Thanks, sorry mom. Bye." Michael hung up and placed his laptop on his leg. "Charlie Bentz." Michael announced, whilst typing her name.

"Charlie Bentz?" Ashton said.

"Charlie Bentz over for me." Luke smirked, causing Michael to hit the back of his head.

"Better watch your mouth Hemmings, that's my sister you're talking about." Michael snapped.

"Watch him be a dude or something." I teased, laughing.