fourteen

Charlotte's POV

Oh great. Calum fucking Hood is in a band with my brother. Calum didn't look much different. He had gotten taller and more muscular. However he had a blonde streak in the front part of his hair and had tattoos. But he was still so gorgeous. His voice got a lot deeper. He looked more matured.

Calum's looks didn't change the way I felt about him. In my eyes he was still a dick, the one that broke my heart, the one that made me so insecure about my everything, the one that I would do everything for. I wonder if he changed? I wonder if he has a girl-

"Charlotte." Michael said snapping me back into reality and out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Let me get your bags, I'll put them in the car." Michael offered, reaching for my bags.

"Wait! Please don't throw my bags away!" I shouted.

All the boys looked at me weirdly,"Charlotte why the fuck would we throw away your shit?" Luke asked.

"It's just a weird habit of mine to say that when people try to-" I stopped mid sentence because the expressions on their faces read they there awfully confused. "You know it doesn't matter. It's a long story and I don't want to bore you with details." I rambled.

Michael put my bags in the trunk and we all drove to their house. "Are you guys like a famous boy band or something?" I questioned.

"We're not a boy band." Calum and Michael answered.

"Oh, let me rephrase that. Are you guys like a famous gay band or something?" I chuckled.

"No. We're a punk rock band." Michael replied with a duh tone, rolling his eyes.

"How are we a 'punk rock' band if you're not even punk rock?" Calum questioned.

"Calum, shut up." Michael muttered. "Don't mind Calum, he's on his man period." Michael added.

"Don't mind them two. They're always arguing about little things, but 5 minutes later, they're cuddling." Ashton explained, shaking his head.

I was sitting between Luke and Ashton. Michael was sitting on the front passenger seat and Calum was sitting alone in the back.

"Are we almost there?" Calum asked.

"Sorry Cal, but no. There's traffic and the van isn't moving at all." Dave answered, looking back.

We all groaned in annoyance.

"Hey, we should let Charlotte ask us questions while we're in the car, so she can learn something about us." Luke suggested.

We all agreed to what Luke suggested. In the past 35 minutes, I have learned a lot about Luke, Michael and Ashton. Except for Calum and it was finally his turn.

"Calum."

"Charlotte."

"My first question is when's your birthday?"

"January 25, 1996"

"How many siblings do you have?"

"1"

I started asking him some more basic questions and he was answering all of it.

"Okay, here's my question. Who's your first love?" I questioned.

"Why do you wanna know?" Calum asked, furrowing his eyebrows together.

"I just want to." I replied. I wanted to know if he ever had feelings for me, that's all I wanna know.

"This girl from my old school." He answered.

"What's her name?" Michael asked, looking back at Calum.

"Her name-"

Calum was cut off by Dave.

"We're here!"

--------

A/N: This is such a boring and short chapter lmao.