Eren Jaeger

Free Talk:

Dedicated to Kirishima_Bea! Hope you enjoy guys! This was pretty fun to write, what with writing in another person's perspective. I also managed to wedge myself in (like that wasn't obvious already).

Vote and comment!

Lhian was curious.

Not that it was an unusual occurrence, but really, when Lhian wants something, she gets it.

Most of the time.

Levi (her deeply flawed yet lovable husband) had pointed out to her (when she was caught trying to steal important documents of the next expedition concerning the new equipment), "Curiosity killed the cat." and the words, "Will you stop getting involved in other people's business?" were left unsaid.

But his arms were crossed and his eyes were narrowed. She was pretty sure he was trying to tell her something.

Sadly, Lhian didn't really care enough to listen. She loved Levi and all, but sometimes he was too overbearing.

Right now, though, she thought with a wicked smile, she wants some answers.

"Bea-san," Said girl gave her a smile and a wave as she approached.

"What can I do for you, Mrs. Ackerman?" Even now, Lhian couldn't keep the stupid grin off her face whenever someone called her by her surname - her husband's surname.

"I'm curious," said Lhian blithely, deciding not to beat around the bush. "as to why you're dating Eren Jaeger." She knew that she was well, being a hypocrite (because she was married to Levi and she still has no clue why he chose her of all people to become the love of his life) but she wanted to know and damn it she will know soon.

Bea was rather pretty in a sense - striking but not very beautiful. Still, if Bea made the effort, she would be able to grab a few suitors for herself and live rather cozily - every girl wants to be pampered and well cared for after all - rather than the dangerous and bittersweet life as a soldier.

Bea smiled, as if she knew what Lhian was thinking (but damn that would be scary) so she turned towards the direction where Eren was, busy arguing with Jean about titans and the works.

Lhian shuddered. She knew that Eren and Jean were assigned to clean the windows right across her husband's office. If he walked out right now and saw the riot those two were causing...

Those poor souls.

"When I first met Eren, he wasn't much," Lhian vaguely remembered Eren's records as a trainee (from one of her few successful attempts in stealing important documents from her husband's office). He wasn't strong like Mikasa, intelligent like Armin, or skilled like that Annie girl (shame she wasn't part of the Survey Corps, they could've used her talent), he was - simply put - nothing special.

"But when I got to know more about him, I realized something," Bea's voice had gotten soft and quiet, but her words were firm.

"See that passion? That fire in his eyes whenever he talks about reclaiming his home? When he talks about defeating the titans once and for all?"

At that moment, Eren caught Bea's smile and he gave her a reassuring thumbs up, mouthing the words, "I got this."

Bea faced her once again, and this time, when she spoke, she knew her tone was smug.

"Now imagine that it was all for you."