Sasuke Uchiha

Free Talk:

So many things to do... so many things to see... so many people to meet.

Sigh.

Anyways, dedicated to Lhian_Ackerman! Which is me, by the way.

Because Sasuke belongs to me and no one else.

No one else.

This one-shot was inspired by a one-shot I found in FanFiction.Net. So there will be a lot of similarities but there are key differences.

Next one-shot will be the long awaited sequel for Minato Namikaze. Stay tuned for the next chapter guys!

Answer: Other than the damn glitches (which I can hardly blame Wattpad for), it's a pretty awesome site for you to get out of your comfort zone and broaden your horizons.

Question: Does anybody even read this?

Enjoy!

"The first child will be the one to ignite the fire, the second will be the embers that continue to burn. But the third shall be the fan to the flame."

Aya had remarked in a low voice as she watched Sasuke Uchiha dote on his youngest daughter, his onyx eyes unusually warm and soft. Naruto gave his female companion a questioning look, raising one blonde eyebrow, but she only laughed. Aya replied with an amused, "Later."

Deciding to drop the subject, Naruto's eyes began to wonder, taking note of the decorations and the warm atmosphere of the party. His eyes lingered on the birthday girl, Sasuke Uchiha's oldest child, Sarada. She had been garbed in a formal kimono, and her hair was up. Sakura stood by her daughter's side, fretting about Sarada's appearance. 

Naruto smiled. It was truly a special event - special enough for his brooding teammate to return to Konoha and celebrate it with his old comrades. All of the Uchihas' close friends had attended (but Naruto had to convince Sasuke to invite a few other people, or else he could count all the guests with one hand).

But as Naruto watched his teammates' children, the 7th Hokage couldn't help but run Aya's sentence through his head.

Sarada will certainly be the one to ignite the fire. With Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno as her parents, it was no wonder people called her the rising prodigy of the once proud Uchiha clan. She excelled in every subject and was currently at the top of her class - it was unnerving since Naruto was seeing so much of her parents when he looked at her.

But their second and only male child, was very similar to his namesake. Itachi had always been a reserved person - always preferring solitude rather than the company of others. But whenever Naruto looked at him he knew that he was staring at the eyes of someone far older and someone far bitter than he was.

Itachi was bitter about the whole senselessness of it all - why or how this occurred, Naruto didn't know. But he was eerily similar to Sasuke's deceased brother. And that unnerved Naruto to no end.

Their third and last child, Aimi, was certainly the favorite. Sasuke was unusually fond of her - he usually spoiled her and was rather affectionate concerning Aimi - but Naruto, ignoring the blatant favoritism, could understand why. Aimi, despite the fact that she had Uchiha blood running through her veins, was irresistibly and undeniably sweet. Sakura doted on her as well, but there was always a pained look in her eyes whenever she looked at Aimi - probably because she wasn't quite as gifted and as confident than her first two children (though Naruto hardly considered it a good reason). The youngest Uchiha was quite timid and shy - always hiding behind her siblings and parents, but everyone thought it was endearing.