Getting ready

~Thursday, February 8: After school~

When I got home after school I got a pack of Oreos and ate like two before...

Ding Dong

I went to go open the door and there stood Christina, Jenna, and Rowan.

"Hey," I said.

"So what's up," said Christina.

"I think it's better you guys come in," I said and let them in.

They sat down on the couch and I got some chips and water for us.

"So..." said Jenna.

"Well when I went to my locker Luke Walker can up to me and--"

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG O--"

"JENNA! Oh my god I didn't finish what I was--"

"But I already knew what you were going to say. That Luke Walker asked us to the party," said Jenna.

"But how about if he asked me something else," I said

"Like what?" Asked Rowan.

"Like..." I trailed off trying to find an idea but I couldn't.

"Yeah, fine, he did ask me if we wanted to go," I said.

"Yes, we're going to the party." Sang Christina while she did a little dance.

"Calm down Christina," I said laughing. I was thinking that maybe we can go shopping right now I mean it's only..." I checked my phone,"3:30 so what do you guys think?"

There was silence for a little while then...

"Yeah," said Rowan.

Then we went to the mall.

%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%

We went to about three stores until we could find the right dresses to wear.

I got a long, light purple dress. Christina picked a dress that was royal blue with the top half as a design and it was short. Jenna chose a dress that was light blue and had a clear layer with white dots on it. Lastly, Rowan got a short, white floral dress.

After that, we went to a store that has shoes and got high heels that match our dresses and we went to the cashier and paid for our shoes.