The Question

~Thursday, February 8~

Gonna give my love away
Cause you don't deserve it
And I feel some type of way
Cause you left me broken  

Uhh! Seriously! My phone alarm goes off singing Perfect by Why Don't We.

Though I tried and tried again
See, the fight ain't worth it
And no matter what you say
You know you're far from perfect  

I got up and checked what time it was. Really? It was 6:30 am. Whatever. I got up and went to take a shower, got out, and changed.

"Evelyn!" my mom called. "Evelyn!"

"Yeah," I said as I went to her.

"Are you ready?"

"Uh...yeah uh-huh"

I stood there waiting for a response.

"Okay then go on to school" she laughed.

"Okay bye, mom." And then I left.

I got my keys and went to my car which was parked in the driveway, got in and drove off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I got out of my car for school and then...

"Hey, Evelyn!"

My best friends Christina, Jenna, and Rowan came running towards me. They're so funny.

"Hey! Why are you guys so jumpy?"

"Well Luke Walker is having a party," said Christina excitedly.

"But he hasn't invited us yet," said Rowan sadly.

"Don't worry just wait I'm sure he'll see us and invite us," I said

"And if he doesn't invite us then we'll throw toilet paper rolls and eggs at his house," Jenna said laughing.

Jenna was always the person who would want revenge or to make a fight but that's her. Rowan is the funny type of girl. Christina is the emotional type of girl and I am the brave type of girl that could do anything. Hopefully.

Then I was thinking to myself if we might get caught because Christina, Jenna, Rowan and I were only eighteen years old and in twelfth grade almost near graduation.

Then the bell rang and we had to head to class.

As I was walking down the hallway going to my locker, I felt a pair of eyes on me so I quickly went to my locker and then someone was coming to me.

"Hey" Omg, it was Luke Walker.

"Uh..Hey"

"I was wondering if you're a party person because you look quite like one," he said looking at me up and then down,"And if you'd like to come to my party Saturday night."

"Uh, yeah, sure, wait can I bring three of my friends over too?"

"Yeah sure I don't see why not"

"Ok, and what time does it start?"

"7 pm"

"Ok Thanks"

"No problem"

Then we left in opposite directions. Then I texted my friends to come to my house after school because since my mom is a doctor she sometimes spends the night in the hospital doing a late shift and my dad is a traveler so I see him very often like maybe once in two months. Then I walked off to class.