Closer Than Expected Part 2

~Friday, February 9: After Homeroom~

Jack's P.O.V.

Homeroom was over and so I didn't know where we had to go next so I went to Evelyn, who was exiting the door, to ask her.

"Hey, Evelyn wait up."

When she stopped outside, she turned around, and she waited for me.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Um, where do we go next?" I asked.

"We have P.E. next"

"Ok," I said.

"So you have to change into your P.E. clothes in the restrooms and then go outside to have P.E. ok?"

"OK yeah, thanks, Evelyn."

"Yeah, no problem," she said with a smile.

Then I went to the restrooms to go change.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

When I went outside for P.E. I saw Corbyn and Daniel waiting for me so I went to them. Then I looked around and saw Evelyn with her friends and I saw her laughing with that smile that she always has and I just wish I can see that smile every day. Then Evelyn turned to look at me. Oh, shoot! So I turned around quickly to look at my friends. Then Zach came over to us.

"Hey, Daniel is Evelyn still looking over here," I asked him.

"No dude. Wait, why? Do you like her?"

"No, I don't know. It's just a bunch of mixed feelings, but please don't tell her, man."

"Ok fine, if you don't tell anyone that I like Rowan," he said.

"You like Rowan!" Said, Corbyn.

"Would you keep it down!" Daniel said.

"Oh, sorry man," Corbyn said.

Evelyn's P.O.V.

After I finished talking to Jack I went to go change and then went outside to met my friends.

"Well you know, Evelyn, I saw Jack looking at you and you know he's looking at you right now." Said Christina.

"What!?" And then I turned around to see Jack staring at me and then he turned around and I did too.

"Why are you blushing? Do you like him?" Asked Jenna.

"I don't know its just that we've spent some time together and he makes me feel this feeling that I don't feel with anyone else."

Then P.E started.

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶

Christina's P.O.V.

After P.E. ended I had Biology with Corbyn because Jenna, Rowan, Evelyn, and I all have different classes except for homeroom and P.E. and since I have the same classes with Corbyn, then he gets to be with me for all my classes. So I walk into Biology class with Corbyn behind me and we both sat down in the middle of the class. Mrs. Montgomery came in front of the class to announce that we have a new student, Corbyn, and then she introduced him to the class. Then Mrs. Montgomery told everyone that we have an experiment today and that is to cut open a frog and to complete a packet during the experiment.

While I hear Mrs. Montgomery speak I can feel Corbyn looking at me from time to time but to be honest he's so cute also when he smiles it's nice and sweet. I feel like myself around him.
Maybe just maybe, I might have a tiny crush on him but right now I need to focus because we have a packet and an experiment to complete.

Corbyn's P.O.V.

I can see how Christina is into biology because she is interested in how the teacher explains what to do and everything. As I was looking at Christina I can see her looking at me from time to time. I don't mean to get all liking her and all but I like the way how she puts her hair in a messy bun, it's cute. To be honest I kind of have a crush on her.

"I'm going to pass out the frogs and the packets and follow the directions and also if you don't finish the packet its homework," Mrs. Montgomery said.

After she passed out the frogs and the packets, all the students got to work.

"Do you want to cut the Frog or complete the packet?" Christina asked.

Like 'no way Jose' I don't want to cut open a frog that's gross it's like cutting opening your own leg to see what's inside. So I was nice enough to complete the packet.

"I'll complete the packet," I said.

"Yes! I get to cut open a Frog, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Said Christina very excitedly.

She is so excited I think she's in love with biology.

While I was completing the packet I can see how Christina was enjoying everything like cutting the Frog and telling jokes and all. By the view, she looks like a cute bio teacher.

"Thank you, Corbyn, for finishing the packet so we both don't have bio homework," saidChristina.

"No problem," I said.

And then Biology ended.