Closer Than Expected Part 3

~Friday, February 9: In School~

Rowan's P.O.V.

Ugh... I can't wait for history to be over with. So I can go to lunch and eat. So I entered History and sat on a chair. Then I looked out the door to see Daniel lost. So I got up and went to him.

"Are you lost?" I said in a kind of sad and funny way.

"Uh... Yeah..." He said.

"Well, history is in here," I said, he came inside and we sat down together.

I really don't mean to brag but he does look a little cute when he's lost but whatever.

"Ok class everyone is going to pair up with a partner and everyone is going to find research on a Chromebook about the civil war and whatever you find, you'll present it in front of the class. Everyone has an hour to do this so we can have another hour of presenting. So get to work." Said Mrs. Rollins.

When we got our Chromebook, Daniel started searching things up as I took notes.

"Do you know anything about the Civil War, Riley?"

OMG, he gave me a nickname I can't believe it. Ok just focus.

"Riley?" Then I looked up at him.

"Oh um... No, not very much just that it was a war that's it." Then he started laughing.

"I really wonder how you made it to Senior Year." He said.

"So you really want to know huh?"

Then he nodded.

"Well, all I do is figure out what the correct answer is, learn it, or memorize it and then when the test comes I'll know what it is."

"So like a guess."

"Yeah like a guess. But if I can't figure it out I would just search it up and BAM! I figure it out." I said and we started laughing.

"Wow. Ok well, you got all the notes?"

"Yeah."

Daniel's P.O.V.

Wow. Just looking at her talk makes me think that whoever is her true love should be proud for having her and her smile is just perfect. I might be falling in love just like Jack because she's just so perfect.

"Now that we have all of the notes I think we should write them in paragraph form, yeah? So it could be more organized." Said Rowan.

"Uh, yeah. I'll write it because you already wrote the notes. Ok?"

"Ok" and then she gave me the notes.

After we were done and time was up, Mrs. Rollins called up names to present and we presented second and we nailed it. Then History was over and it was lunchtime. Finally!

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢

Evelyn's P.O.V.

It was lunch finally a subject with nothing to do but eat and talk. So I started heading to our table and I saw Christina, Rowan, Jenna, Zach, and Daniel sitting there so I sat down next to Christina but there was still an empty seat next to me for Jack. Then he came and sat in the empty seat next to me.

"I think we should play a game?" I said.

"Ok like what?" Said Jack.

"I think we should give each other nicknames."

"Ok so like an example for you would be... Eve?" Said Jack.

"Is that all you got?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's all I got," he said laughing.

"Don't worry, I like it. My nickname to you is Jacky." I said laughing.

"Really? Jacky?" he said.

"I don't know what would be a nickname for Jack," I said laughing.

"Alright," he said laughing.

"Ok I'll go next," said Daniel.
"My nickname for Rowan is Riley. I had already told you that and I hope you like it."

"I do like it and my nickname for you is Danny." Said Rowan.

"That's a good one," Daniel said and smiled.

Then everyone started laughing.

"Ok well, my nickname for Zach is Zachy." Said Jenna giggling.

"And my nickname for you Jenna is Jen." Said Zach.

"So then my nickname for you Christina is Chickee." Said, Corbyn laughing.

"And my nickname for you is Corbyn is Corby."

"So does everyone like their new nicknames?" I asked and then everyone nodded.

"Ok," I said and everyone continued eating.

Then the bell rang and lunch was over.