Dresses and Roses

~Saturday, February 10: At Evelyn's House~

'What's that smell?' I thought. I opened my eyes and looked around. I got my phone and checked what time it was. It read: 1: 27 pm. 'Oh My God! How long did we stay up last night?' I thought as I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. 'What is that smell?' I thought again as I came out the bathroom. 'It smells like... like bacon?'  I walked out my room and went over to Jack's room. I opened the door, looked around but he wasn't anywhere. 'That's weird.' Then I headed down the stairs. 

"Good Morning! Or should I say Good Afternoon?" He said laughing when I got to the bottom of the stairs and looked towards the direction of my kitchen.

"You cook?" I said as I walked to the kitchen to see what was cooking.

"Of course I do. How do you think I stay alive?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, just buy food from the store I guess," I said laughing and he joined me as I walked over to the dining room and sat down. 

"Food'll be ready in two minutes. What do you want to drink?" Jack asked from the kitchen.

"Ummm... Orange juice?" I said back to him.

"Ok," he said and then brought two cups of orange juice and put them on the table. Then like a minute later he brought two plates and he sat down across from me. I looked at my plate and saw a bagel with cream cheese, beacon, and eggs.

"Very fancy," I said laughing as I got my fork and began eating.

"Thank you," Jack said as he was eating. After we were done eating and talking, I gathered the plates and washed the dishes as Jack cleaned the area that he was cooking in. Then I went up to my room and checked what time it was. It showed: 2: 11 pm.

"I'll be right back" a voice came from my door so I turned around. "I'm gonna go get my clothes from my house now that I have clothes on," Jack said laughing and I joined in too.

"Ok. When will you be back? The party starts at 7," I said to him.

"Ummm... In a little bit. It's cause I need to run a few errands but I'll be back in time, ok?"

"Ok," 

"Ok, be back." And with that he closed the door and left. 'What am I gonna do now?' I thought to myself. 'I guess I'll just go take a shower so I can start getting ready for tonight.' 

After taking a shower for an hour, I went to put on a comfortable shirt and some shorts so I can do my hair and make-up.  Then I went to go check my phone to see if Jack texted me or if anyone else texted me but no one did so I checked the time and it said: 3:36 pm. I got thirsty so I went to get a cup of water and came back to my room. 

Once I'm back up, I put on some music and start my make-up. I don't really like putting  lot of stuff on my face like most girls like to but all I put on is foundation, mascara, and eye liner. I put on my make-up and do the most awesome wings that I can make for my eyes.

Now my hair. I dry my hair and once it's dry I get my curly iron and make loose waves all throughout my hair. Once I'm done with that I add hairspray and kind of move it around to make it look nice. Then I go to check what time it is. My phone showed: 6:09 pm. 'Where is Jack?' I wondered. 'He said he'll be back in time. Hopefully he does.' Then I go to my closet to get my dress and my shoes and I put them on. *Ring Ring*'I got a text. I think that's Jack'.

Jack: Come down stairs...

Me: Ok

'I guess we're leaving already.' Then I got my purse and my phone and headed down stairs.I got my keys from the kitchen and headed to the door and opened it. When I opened the door, I froze in surprised. On my sidewalk was rose pedals and Jack was standing at the end with his car parked behind him. 

"Oh my god, Jack this is incredible." I said as I slowly closed the door behind me and started walking towards him. 

"What- Why did you- What is this for?" I said as I was walking down my walk way until I finally reached him.

"This is how I think the way to take a girl to  party is," he said as he took a rose from behind his back and gave it to me.

"Awww it's beautiful. Thank you." I said getting the rose and then hugging him.

"Your welcome." He said and then turned around and opened the door for me. I entered the car and put my rose in a water bottle hat was in the cup holder and then put on my seat belt. Then Jack came in and started the car.