Fuck you all I'm a ninja....even if i'm dead

Your Pov

Poke......poke......poke.....poke......shove....THUMP!

"What the actual fuck!" I holler grabbing my hip bone. "I'm sorry (F/n) you wouldn't wake up I was worried" Yui's flustered form frantically apologized. "It's fine next time could you just, I don't know tip water on my face, that was painful" I mutter picking myself up off the floor. "Well I have school. You coming?" "Sure" I shrug following her figure toward the kitchen. "I'll just make a sandwich then we have to wait for the others" she smiled. "Only a sandwich?" "I can't cook" she awkwardly smiles. "Oh never mind then" suddenly a soft rumbling sound emits from my stomach. "Um do the dead still eat?" "I haven't eaten since I found out I was dead" I frown. "Something has happened" I panic pacing around the room. "Bitch-Chan who are you talking too." I turn around to see the same red haired brother from last night. "Please tell me he can't finally see me after all these years" I plead toward Yui. "Uh I don't think he can" she whispered "I thought you were dead" "I am dead" I groan tugging at my hair. "Bitch-Chan would you stop muttering to yourself" the male sighed.

"You know what Yui I think you shouldn't talk to me when their around" I chuckle going to stand beside the male. "You know if he wasn't so evil he would be cute" All I got in response was a mix between a pain and disgusted face. "Yui look he can't see me" I giggle dancing around the red haired male. "(F/N)" she silently groaned out. "Bitch-Chan how do you know that name" the male gritted. "Yui you better not say anything it will only make it worse" I panic glaring at the male. "She was a friend Laito-kun" You really see me as a friend I mentally beamed. "Don't ever mention that name around the others, especially Subaru" the red head who I guess is Laito growled. "Rude mother fucker I ought to slap you until your fangs fall out" I spat.

Laito swiftly leaves the room leaving us alone. "What crawled up his ass and died" "He seemed serious for once (f/n) maybe we should investigate" Yui suggests. "While you are all at school i'll snoop through their rooms and even if you come back early it's not like they can see me" I giggle. "I shall be a shadow, a ninja of the night" I holler racing away.

-----Edited