Not the hair!

Your Pov

"How dear you! what have i told you about terrorizing girls!" i shriek at the red head below me. "I'm sorry?" he stutters looking confused. "Do you have any idea how pissed i am at you not to mention i spent most of my after life watching you kill and sexually assault other females" i shriek throwing his hat away and rubbing his head. 

"No! anything but the hair! i'm sorry (f/n) i promise to never do it again just please stop!" he pleaded. "No you have to be punished!" i scream. Yui stood at the counter looking slightly terrified but mostly confused as fuck. "What's with all the racket!" a voice bellowed before the rest of my brothers came into view. 

"(f/n)?" "Oni-chan?" i froze releasing the redhead to meet the eyes of my beloved big brother Subaru. "Oni-chan!" i blubbered throwing my small form into his now full grown one. "You died" he whispers placing a hand on my head. 

"I'm alive now, see i have a heart beat" i smile placing his hand above my heart. "(F/N) I WON'T LET ANYONE HURT YOU AGAIN" He grits pulling me into his arms. "Don't worry oni-chan i don't plan on leaving" i sigh clutching onto his shirt allowing myself to drift off sealed in my big brothers arms. safe and warm.