Chapter 6

I walked out to the car and placed the blue container on the hood of the car.
I looked down at my phone. 8:02 a.m. I unlock the car, grabbed the blue container and placed it in the passenger seat. I turned the car on and got in. I began to grow impatient, my fingers tapped on the steering wheel as the morning began to fade into evening.
About 2 minutes later Ariana comes out of her house with sweatpants and her hair tossed into a bun.

"Did you fall asleep again?" I said, teasing.

"yes, I'm sorry." she yawned. my poor baby was so tired aw.

"I made you bagels." I said, opening the container for her. "Just the way you like it."

She smiled, the smile that someone does when they show gratitude and happiness. A simple 'thank you' without the use of words. She looked at the bagel with admiration and joy. It warmed my heart.

I drove off into the busy town once Ariana has finally started eating her bagel. "It tastes good, thank you." She smiled with appreciation.

A couple minutes later, I drive into the students lot, I parked the car and turned it off.

"What a wonderful day." I say, giving Ari the biggest smile. "What a wonderful Monday."

"You're so funny." she said.

"I'm being serious, it's amazing. Winter is finally coming." and it's true fall is finally here. Meaning that in a couple of weeks it'll be winter, Christmas, New Years, it's a great time to look back and see how far you have come and how much you've grown and learned. Everything can change in 1 month, imagine how much change could happen in 1 year. What a great time to be alive.
I look out the window, all the students smiling and yelling. "I think we should head on inside." I say turning my head to look at Ari, who's sleeping once again. I chuckle in awe. I can't believe she's so tired after one night, I wonder how she'll be after we have sex. I can't help but smirk. I'm fucking hilarious.

I laugh and get out of the car, I grab my stuff and walk over to the passenger seat. She's so peaceful when she's sleeping. It makes me not want to wake her up. I take off her seatbelt and carry her into the building. Life is great alright.

The warm heat hits my face as I enter the building. Posters against rape, bullying and sexualizing genders were all over the wall in the main hall. It makes it a little brighter and duller at the same time.