Chapter 37

His dressers and make up artists begin to work and change him into his next outfit. They quickly readjust his hair and his clothing.

"Alright it's good." Says one of the dressers, they all nod and Justin gives them a small thanks.

He walks over to me and interlocks his fingers with mine. "You can watch from backstage if you want." He says smiling.

I smile and shake my head. "Thank you for the offer but Liz will be waiting for me and I would rather see you up close on stage."

"Okay okay I see. Sounds good." He says smiling. We walk out of the dressing room and into the same direction in which we came from. We reach the stage, Justin stops and looks at me, "I would walk you to your seat but 1. If I do go out there I'll get mobbed and 2. The show must go on." He says smiling. "But for you, my little lady." He pulls me in close placing the temple of his head on mine. "The show will continue on after the show."

"Justin you have to go out in 20 seconds." Says one of the tour managers.

He nods and lifts my chin up. "I love you." He whispers. Justin turns away and goes onto the stage leaving me there hopelessly falling for him.

I shake my head smiling and begin to make my way back to my seat. I squeezed through the crowd of fans and made my way to Liz. A huge smile plastered over her face once she saw me approaching her. "You have to tell me everything that happened." She says paying her full attention to Justin who was now back on stage.

*** (skipping to after the show) ***

"So what happened?" Liz says making our way towards the car.

"Liz it was just a kiss."

"It wasn't just a kiss Ariana! You guys had tongue all up in there! He couldn't finish the song because his tongue was down your throat!" She says laughing. "You should have seen how the crowd reacted. It was fucking amazing."

"Oh god I still can't believe that happened. I'm dead, I'm gone, I'm not alive." I say getting into the car.

"Ariana, you have to admit that you liked it."

"Liz no please stop."

"YOU'RE GETTING RED!!" She yells while getting into the car.

"Oh fuck you." I say laughing.

Liz turns on the car and pulls out of the parking lot and into the busy road. Traffic was insane due to the amount of people trying to leave at once.

My phone suddenly rings and a notification pops up on my phone. 2 new messages. It's fucking Justin. I slide the notification right and enter my passcode.

(Justin 10:50 pm): hi Ari

(Justin 10:51 pm): I love you

(Ariana 10:54 pm): you're too cute lol.

(Justin 10:56 pm): I really really really hope this doesn't make anything weird between us.

(Justin 10:57 pm): I really really appreciate you and your company. I love you so much.

(Ariana 10:58 pm): no no don't worry j, everything will be okay. I'm just v shocked that yknow, that happened haha.

(Justin 10:59 pm): where are you rn?

(Ariana 11:00 pm): I'm heading home with Liz.

(Justin 11:02 pm): do you think you're still up to go around the city and do some crazy shit?

(Ariana 11:04 pm): what do you mean by 'crazy shit?'

(Justin 11:09 pm): like going to different places that we can explore and learn more of. and maybe even get to know each other a tad bit more, because let's be honest, people change and Ariana you've become such a confident person that I just want to get to know you better.

(Ariana 11:10 pm): are you asking me to run around the city in the middle of the night?

(Justin 11:10 pm): yes I am.

(Ariana 11:11 pm): ITS 11:11 MAKE A WISH!

(Ariana 11:11pm): omG ALL THE THINGS I COULD WISH FOR HAHA

(Justin 11:12 pm): WISHES AREN'T REAL

(Ariana 11:13 pm): WHAT YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?? KID NO STOP

(Ariana 11:14 pm): what did you wish for btw?

(Justin 11:19 pm): I can't tell you what I wished for or it won't come truuueeee

(Ariana 11:23 pm): I'm homeee and haha okay okay sounds good.

(Justin 11:25 pm): oh lit, I'll pick you up at 12. see you soon.

(Ariana 11:27 pm): noooo lets just stay in and watch movies and eat. I don't want to go out ://

(Justin 11:29 pm): okay can I bring snacks??

(Ariana 11:32 pm): yes, pls do!

(Justin 11:35 pm): will do.