Chapter 33

"Hey Ariana." He says, sitting down on the other side of the table.

"Hey Justin." I say smiling. The coffee shop was more crowded today. The people seemed vivid.

"Scoot said it would be great if you could meet him in an hour." He says placing his phone on the table.

"Scoot? and sounds good."

"Scoot is Scooter's nickname. Scoot Scoot." He says smiling.

"That's so cute aw."

"Your too cute." He says pursing his lips.

"You're a fucking weirdo." I say laughing.

"No, I am not." He says, pouting and crossing his arms.

"Okay it's time for me to go." I say stretching the O. He chuckles and shakes his head. "You are quite something Mr.Bieber." I say sitting back down on the chair.

"That's hot." He says biting his lip.

"Quite something is hot? What type of drugs are you taking?" I say laughing.

"I am not taking any drugs!" He says shaking his head while playfully rolling his eyes. "And you called me Mr.Bieber. That's hot. You should call me that more often." He winks.

"No, just stop." I smile feeling a heat rush through my body. He takes out his cellphone and tells me to pose. I smile and do a peace sign.

"You are too perfect." He says admiring the picture he just took. "No words can describe how beautiful you are." I smile and look down to my lap. I whisper a small thanks. He stands up from the seat, "Let's do something before you go to do the demos." I nod and stand up. We interlock our hands and make our way towards the door. We exit the building and walk towards Justin's matte black Audi. He opens the passenger door and helps me in. He closes the door and makes his way to the drivers seat.

"Did you really drive to come down to the coffee shop?" I ask.

"Yes I did." He says, buckling up his seat belt.

"You could have walked, it's not that far." I shake my head and look out the window.

"Where's the fun in that?" He smiles, paying attention to the road.

"I guess."

The car remains quiet the whole ride. Tense. Once we arrive, Justin turns to look at me. "There are so many things that I would love to tell you." He says, caressing my cheek. "But, I can't." He pulls away and exits the car, he walks to the front of the car and leans on it. I get out of the car and walk over to him. I stand beside him, we look out to the beautiful scenery.

"This is nice." I say.

"Yep." He says.

"Justin," I say turning to look at him. "What's wrong?

"I'm just really nervous for tonight. I have so much anxiety. I don't know if I can handle it."

"Don't worry." I say holding his hand. "You'll do great, no matter what happens you'll fans will stay there through the whole ride." I say. He gives my hand a little squeeze.

"My fans are pretty great." He chuckles, remembering all the great things they have done for him.

"YOU MEAN FUCKING AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, WONDERFUL, GRACIOUS, LOVING, CARING AND MANY MANY MORE WORDS RIGHT? Because WE are way more than pretty great."