Chapter 17

"It's okay Ariana." 

I turn around and look in the direction of the voice. My body tenses. "What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't leave with us like this." he stops. "Can't leave with us on bad terms." He says walking towards me. "Please Ariana, please don't end it this way. We can call each other all the time, set up times to meet up, you could even come to LA with me. Anything! Just please don't leave me. He takes my hands and squeezes them gently. He looks at me with a pleading look.

"I'm an idiot." I say, looking at my shoes.

-
Justin's Pov

The plane is set to land, I'll be stepping off this plane and beginning a new life in LA. I won't be a little boy from Florida anymore. I look around the plane. So many people, young and old, traveling and enjoying life as they go. All the places that they come from, and all the places they'll go. It's amazing how we all seem different but are the same in so many ways. I look out the window, the light blue sky, a few clouds, it's beautiful.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this." I say holding her hand and giving it a little squeeze.

She smiles, "I'm so proud of you Justin. You've been wanting this you're whole life. I can't believe you're actually make your dream into a reality."

"I love you so much mom. Thank you for everything."

She smiles. "Aw Justin, you did this all on your own. Don't thank me." She says, squeezing my hand.

I smile and fall into a deep sleep.

-

I wake up, we're already descending and we'll be in LA in just a couple of moments. I look outside the little window. So many buildings and lights, I gasped. It was kind of similar to Miami, but it wasn't exactly the same. I began to feel my throat go dry.

!!

hey y'all, how are you all?

I just wanted to do a quick update since I won't be able to update on Saturday. Thank you all so much for everything. love you all soooo much x.