Chapter 35

"Ariana, hurry up!" Liz says banging on the door.

"Why are you hurrying, it's barely 5 pm." I say turning off the water.

"No Ariana it's 6:24 pm, the show is starting in an hour."

"HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN IN HERE? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME." I say wrapping my body in a towel and rushing out of the bathroom.

"I've been telling you the whole time but you're too busy singing Mariah Carey!"

"I'm sorry that I find her so fucking classy and great!"

"Okay just hurry up and please tell me you took your anti-depressants today." she says looking at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you were silent in the bathroom for quiet a while. I really hope you weren't picking at yourself again."

I look down to my bare feet. "I'm sorry."

"I'm going to remove that mirror from the bathroom and replace it with a cut out size picture of you."

"Liz, you're hilarious."

"I love you." She says wrapping her arms around me.

"I love you too now if may, I'm going to change."

She nods and exits the room. I lock the door and let my towel go, dropping into the floor. I walk over to the clothes that Liz helped me pick out and took out a pair of underwear and a bra from the drawer. I quickly put on the underwear and clasp my bra. I put on the clothing that Liz helped me pick out and feel an urge of confidence in it. I walk into the bathroom and step in front of the mirror. I closely examine myself. "It works." I say, shrugging. I leave the room and begin to make my way downstairs. I reach the last step and see Justin sitting.

A huge smile begins to take over his face

A huge smile begins to take over his face. He stands up from the seat, giving me a hug. Inhaling the sweet scent of perfume. He pulls away and looks at me up and down, "We're matching." He says smiling.

I laugh and shake my head. "I'm going to go change." I say jokingly.

"No, this is cute." He says pulling me back into a hug.

"Why are you here?" I say.

He pulls away, "I can't see my best friend before one of the most important nights of my life begins?" He chuckles.

"But you should relax. I don't wanna cause you any stress."

"I love you. I really do." He says pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "You care about me so much. It's unbelievable. You don't cause me any stress, you do the opposite. You make me feel relieved."

"Justin, thank you for everything that you have done." I say smiling.

"Look at you two lovebirds." Liz says ruining the mood. "Go get a room." She says pointing to the empty rooms.

"Fuck you." I say laughing.

"As intriguing as that sounds, I think Justin would like that much more."

I laugh and playfully punch her shoulder.

"What?" She says moving away. "Aren't I right Justin?" She says looking at him. He smirks and looks at me while licking his lips. "You see!" She yells pointing in his direction.

"I mean." Justin says. "The weather is nice." He says completely changing the subject.

"True." I say.

"Y'all are unbelievable." She says rolling her eyes and exiting the room.

Justin turns to me and smiles. He places his thumb on my cheek. I smile and close my eyes letting his presence be acknowledged. He begins to caress my cheek, feeling his breath on my neck. "You're beautiful" he whispers, causing chills to go down my spine. I reopen my eyes and see his face a couple inches away from mine. His beautiful brown caramel eyes glistening. I pull away and whisper a small sorry. He clears his throat and shakes his head. He looks down to his lap, interlocking his fingers.

** (skipping to the show ayy) **

"I'm so excited." I say as we begin to pull into the arena's parking lot. Liz glances at me and smiles. "He's going to do so well tonight."

"Yes he's going to be spectacular." Liz says looking for an empty spot to park.

"True." I say.

"What are you expecting tonight since it's his first concert to the believe tour?" She asks tapping the steering wheel.

"Hm, I don't know, maybe his vocals and the lighting. I really hope he gets the chance to sing as much as he's going to dance." I say.

"Wait he's told you about what's going to happen tonight?" She asks surprised.

"No, not everything, he just told me how he was excited but nervous because they aren't going to let him actually connect to the crowd and sing from his heart." I say.

"Did he tell you about anything like an acoustic set?"

"No, not that I remember." I say.

"Oh okay. Sounds good." Liz says, parking into an empty slot. She turns the ignition off and gets out of the car. I get out of the car too and grab my bag. "What are you going to choose by the way?" She says.

"Choose what exactly?"

"The deal Ariana, what are you going to choose?"

"Oh, the deal, well I've been thinking about the whole show vs tour thing and I'm still not sure what I wanna do because if I do the show I'm going to be so stressed knowing that I have to write music afterwards and knowing that I may not have time really just I don't know... scares me. And the tour, it sounds like fun and plus I'll be with Justin so it's not like I'll be alone, I also get to go to different parts of the world and receive the inspiration that I need." I say pausing. "Yeah I think I'm gonna pick the tour." I say.

"Really?" She says smiling. "I'm so fucking proud of you and I'm so happy. I can't believe this is actually happening."

I smile and look down at my feet. "Thank you for always being there for me when I needed someone." I wrap my arm around her shoulder and we continue to make our way  inside the arena to our seats on the floor section. We were fairly close to the stage. My insides began to make little flips.

The arena was already starting to fill up. The crowd began to sing to the music that was playing. Everyone seemed happy and energetic. The atmosphere felt amazing and positive. As everyone began to take their seats, the lights began to dim, the fans began chanting "Bieber Bieber."

Carly Rae Jepson appears on the stage smiling from ear to ear.

This tour is going to be one to remember.