Chapter 12

" Hi Rocky and Lilly how was your trip ? We saw the photos you all posted they were cute."
"Thanks Everyone . I will be right back I need to use the bathroom."
I walked upstairs to the bathroom and I fault sick to my stomach . And I feel dizzy and light headed . I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Rocky .
Me: Rocky can you come up stairs please I feel dizzy and my stomach is hurting I think I need to go see a doctor .
Rocky: Sure baby I will be right there .
"Mom something is wrong with Lilly can you come with me please ?
"Yes I can let go see what's wrong with our other daughter.
"Lilly can we come in honey?
"Omg Lilly you are so pale . I think you need to see a doctor honey. Rocky take her to see Dr. Shane ."
" Okay I will see you all in a little while.

Me and Lilly pulled into the doctors office and parked the car . And walked into the office and went to the counter .
"Hi can I help you ?
"Yes am Lilly McGee I have appointment with Dr. Shane ."
"Okay if have a sit he will see you in just a minute."
"Thank you . Rocky am scared I don't know why my stomach is hurting so much."
"Baby am sure it's just a flu or infection . Honey your phone is ringing.
"It's my dad . Hi Dad how are you doing ?
"Hi baby girl am doing alright . How are you doing?
"Am at the doctors office my stomach has been hurting ."
"Aw baby girl I hope everything goes alright with the doctors . Let me know what they say when you get done . I have to get back to work I will talk to you soon. Love you.
"Okay dad love you too.
"Miss McGee Dr. Shane will see you now . Please follow me .
"Hi Miss McGee am Doctor Shane , So I see that your stomach has been hurting . I would like to ask you a few questions. When did the symptoms starts?"
"The symptoms started this morning . I can't seem to keep nothing down."
"Okay let's run some blood work . So let me see your right arm and I can take some blood to get your blood levels . Okay I will be back with the results ."
"Okay thank you . Rocky I am hoping that it is just the flu .
"Lilly honey let's just wait and see what the doctor finds out. "
"Okay Rocky . Am glad you came with me to keep me calm."
"Baby you are my fiancé that is what I do . "

"Hello guys I got the results back and your blood work and Lilly you and Rocky are having a baby . You are pregnant !
"Omg that is wonderful news . "
"I will need to see you in 2 months and here is a prescription of prenatal pills take one a day .
"Okay thank you and we will see you in 2 months. "
"Rocky I can't believe we are having a baby . How should we told the family?
"We can tell them when we get home . I can't believe in 9 months we are going to be parents . "
"I know am so glad we went to the doctor . And with you being a 1 month you are not doing any lifting ."
"I know Rocky and when we tell the family am going to call my dad and let him know.

We pulled up in the drive way and parked the car and got out and walked into the house where we saw everyone siting in the living room watching tv."
"Hi everyone we are back ."
"Hi Lilly and Rocky how the doctor appointment go ?
"It went alright we do have some news .Everyone we are having a baby ! "
"Omg congratulations guys I can't believe that we are having a grand baby. I am so happy for you guys . How many weeks are you?
"The doctor said we are a 1month along."
"Looks like we are going shopping for baby stuff YAY!!
"Well everyone I think am going to head home a take a nap. Rocky you think you can get a ride home for someone if I take the car home . Since you all have a band meeting?
"Yes baby I can . You sleep well and I love you ."
"I love you too Rocky. See you all later and love you all.
"Love you too Lilly . If you need anything let's us know.
"I will thanks Mama Stormie .