Chapter 38

Roxie are you sure you are alright honey ?

Yes Steve I believe so I think I saw the Lynch's out there tonight I mean all of them . I just haven't seen any of them or talk to them in 2 years .

Wow honey well I am not going anywhere . Okay they are here are you ready for this ?

Ready as i am going to be i guess . Let's do this !

Okay Send the Lynch's in Micheal !

OMG Roxie it is you wow you were great honey its been so long . How have you been doing ? And how long have you been on Tour ?

Hi everyone i am doing fine and I have been on tour for 9 months now this was our last stop . And how are you all doing ?

We are all doing good Roxie . You have grown into a beautiful woman Roxie I barely recognized you with the new look .

Thank grandma Lynch !

Roxie honey Steve said that we are almost packed up on the tour buses .

Thanks Peter . Can you have the band come in i would like them to meet the Lynch's Steve

Sure Roxie be right back .

So Roxie where you living at now ?

Well I am living in a house in Seattle Washington i have been living there for about a year now .

Roxie we were told by Steve that you wanted us honey .

Yes guy i wanted you all to meet R5 this is Riker , Ross , Rydel , Ellington , Rocky , Ry Ry and Stormie and Mark these are the Lynchs . This is my band Steve , Micheal , Chirs , Tom , Peter .

Its nice to meet you all we heard a lot about you guys and we dig your music . Roxie I hate to be a pain but we need to get back on the road to Seattle because we have one show left there .

Okay Michael I have all my stuff packed in here I will be right there . Well it was really nice to see you all again I hate to run but I have a show tonight in Seattle .

Roxie it was nice to see you as well honey please keep in touch with us please we have missed you so much . And just because you live in Seattle Washington you still have a home here honey so try to come home soon to visit . we love you .

I will do my best Grandma Stormie but i make no promises . I have all your numbers in my other phone I will do my best to put them in my phone on the way to Seattle . Bye Everyone !

Wow Mom I can't believe she didn't even say two words to me .

Rocky I am sure she will in her own time ! Maybe you are right Mom . I am just glad she is well and she turn out very beautiful and very smart . I am happy for her .

She may not be a true Lynch but she totally got the singing from the Lynch's family !

Roxie honey so that was the Lynch's family you were telling me about ?

Yes Steve I was and Rocky look so hurt that I didn't say thing to him he raised me since i was a baby i throught he was my dad for 18 years and after what my so called Mom did to us i haven't talked to her since then . Steve i think I am calling to call my dad so i will talk to you later okay .

Sure thing Roxie and good luck and just remember he does love you and from what i can tell they all do Roxie try not to forget that .

I won't thank you Steve .

I grab my other phone looking up my dad's number and dialed up it and thought to myself here goes nothing its now or never i truly do miss him and he is the only dad i have ever known .

Hello who is this ?

Hi Daddy its me Roxie !

Roxie honey is everything alright honey you haven't called me daddy since you found out I wasn't your dad .

Yes and No Dad ! I am sorry I didn't say anything to you when i saw you in LA . I just wasn't sure what to say to you at the time . I was talking to my best friend Steve and he made a good point about something and that is when it all hit me like a ton of bricks that I miss my daddy and I know that you are not my real father but you are the only father i know and who raised me since i was born and always took care of me . I know that it has took me 2 years or longer to get my thoughts in order about what has been going on with me and how i was going to deal with it . But the fact of the matter is that you are my dad that won't ever change ! I really have missed you .

OMG Roxie i have missed you too baby and I am so sorry that you are going through this alone i really wish you would of come home to have family with you to deal with this instead of being by yourself . But I knew that you needed time to deal with it in our own way . Roxie I am so proud of what you have become I googled you and so your website and all that you have done the last 2 years .

Thanks Dad ! Well i am sure everyone there is by you wondering why you were crying so i will let you tell them what is going on . I need to get some rest before my next showing . And the number that showed up on your phone is my new one so you can call or text when you want to . And Dad I love you .

Yes everyone is by me honey and thank you I will put it in my phone I am sure the rest of the family will want it too . So if it is alright with you can they have it too . And one question where are you playing at tonight ? I love you too honey .

Yes it is fine to give it all them . We are playing at the hard Rock cafe in Seattle Washington . If you all want to come see the show tonight I can get you all some tickets and Maybe you can stay with me at my house for a little while I have a big house and plently of room for everyone just let me know so I can let Micheal know to put some tickets aside for you .

Hey everyone do you all want to go see Roxie tonight and maybe stay a few days with her to catch up with her ?

OMG yes we do where is she playing at Son ?

She said the Hard Rock cafe in Seattle Washington and she can get tickets for us i just need to let her know so she can let Micheal know .

Yes we want to go see our Roxie lets do this we can pack now for a few days or more .

Okay i will call her tell her .

Hello dad so how many tickets do I need to have Micheal set aside for you guys ?

We need 8 tickets honey and we are all picking now and we are taking our plane so we will meet you at the hard Rock cafe . What time is the show tonight ?

Its at 7 pm we are about 1 hour out before we reach home so I will see you there . Well I can going back to sleep dad see you all soon .

Okay honey sleep well baby !

Bet you all didn't see that coming that Roxie would being calling Rocky Dad again . I know my stories are not the best in the world but I try to do my best so I hope you have enjoy them so far . ~ Nikki