Chapter 41

Roxie honey are you awake ?

Yes Riker you can come in the door is open .

I just wanted to check on you to see how you are feeling and if you needed anything ?

That is nice of you Riker and I am feeling the same but am kinda of hungry I was thinking of going downstairs to find something to eat . Could you help me please

Sure I can help you Roxie just be careful honey I don't need you falling . You know Roxie I really have missed you and glad that you have made a good life for yourself .

Thank you Riker and I miss you as well . Wow me getting up like this made me dizzy for a second . Wow where is everyone at ?

Well mom and Rydel are in the kitchen making supper and Ross and Ryland and Ellington and Rocky are around somewhere .

Hi Roxie honey how are you feeling ?

Hi Steve I am feeling the same tired and dizzy and hungry . did the rest of the guys go home ?

Yes but they promised me to keep them posted on you .

Aw that was nice of them . Riker can you walk with me to my chair please .

Thank You . Steve you know you can head home and get some rest yourself and go be with your family since we have been on tour I am sure they want to see you?

I think I will do that Rocky has my cell phone if he needs to reach me . I love you honey i will see you soon .

I love you too Steve and say hi to the wife and kids for me .

I will honey take care By Riker can you tell everyone bye for me since they are all out and about .

I sure can Steve have a nice evening .

Riker where you at ??

Mom i am in the living room with Roxie i just put a blanket on her she went to sleep on the chair and I moved her to the pull out bed . Mom I am worried Roxie should be feeling better and she still looks pale .

I know son the doctor said until we see the other doctor in a week it is going to take some time for her to get better . I am going to start supper so if you need anything just let me know or if Roxie wakes up and needs anything .

I will Mom . Where is Rocky at ?

He and dad went to get some stuff for supper i was needing and some stuff for Roxie that she was wanting from the store .

Oh crap Roxie phone is ringing . "Hello Roxie phone

Yes I am looking for Roxie Lynch is she available ?

No she is resting can i take a message this is her uncle Riker

Hi Riker this is Roxie manager how is she doing ?

She is not well still the same do i need to wake her for you ?

No I wanted to check on my girl and see how she was doing Steve said he just left from there and was letting me know how she was doing . Just let her know that I have put everything on hold and the new CD will be out on Friday .

Wow I sure will let her know i am sure she is going to be so happy about that for sure . Thank you for calling and let us know.

Riker she is family to us here and we all love her music so we take care of or family . Well let Roxie know that I will come by tomorrow and check on her if you please .

I will and thanks again for the good news .

Uncle Riker who was that on the phone ?

Hi Roxie bear it was your manager he wanted to check on you and let you know that he is putting everything on hold until you get better and wanted me to tell you that you CD will be out on Friday morning . And that he will come by tomorrow to see you.

OMG my CD is coming out Friday i have worked so hard for that CD . i need to send a mass text out to everyone about it .

EVERYONE MUSIC CD WILL BE OUT ON FRIDAY MORNING !!

OMG our Roxie bear CD is coming out Friday so going to buy one that is for sure .

Thanks grandma and grandpa you are to kind . Where is my dad at ?

Honey is in the studio with your uncle Ryland and ellington and Rydel .Would you like me to get him for you ?

No if he is busy it will be alright . So would you like some help with supper Grandma Stormie ?

No honey its alright you need to rest Roxie bear . But if you want to get up I can get grandpa and you can come sit with me in the kitchen ?

That would be great grandma Stormie .

Mark can you come here please .

Yes honey whats up ?

Can you help Roxie bear to the kitchen she wants to sit in there while am making supper .

Sure come on Roxie bear honey . How are you feeling honey ?

I am feeling alright grandpa Mark just hungry and want to move around some its such a nice evening out and want to sit out by the pool .

Come on we can sit out by the pool .

Thanks grandpa Mark this water feels nice on my feet . I am sorry you all have to stay around not be able to enjoy your time off .

Honey its alright you are family and that is all that matters and we love you Roxie bear just remember that .

I will grandpa Mark . And i love you all too.