Shopping

Beaus pov

Around ten seconds after i sent my message to jane she replied. I picked up my phone and put in my passcode, unlocking it.

Her answer was a simple yes, but i know she is as excited as I am. Im letting alice plan my wedding since i have no experience and since she practically begged me.

One week later, day of shopping........

All through out the week alice has been none stop planning.

Yesterday around lunch she booked the caterers and gave down the orders of the food that will be needed, since it wont be just vampires there.

Today alice, rosalie, bella, eliana, char, jane and I are going shopping for our dresses. We have decided to have the wedding next week.
It will be next Saturday. We are leaving bree and cathleen home to have some girls time.

I look up, staring into the eyes of the one that holds the key to my heart, the one that means everything to me, the one I would die for, the one I love.

He flashes me one of his sexy smirks that I love ever so dearly, As he kisses me lightly on the lips. I kiss him back, but with a little more force.

I brake our kiss off and hop out of bed, my body nude from out session of love making last night. I grab my phone from the table beside our bed and check the time. Its currently 8 o'clock in the morning. Jane will be here at quarter to eleven then we leave at eleven.

I walk to mine and jaspers large ensuite, swaying my hips causing my lustful mate to growl playing. I smirk the turn around when i make it to the bathroom door. I send him a wink and lick my lips seductively before i close the door with a lingering smirk on my lips.

I heard my mate growl again, i felt him send me his lust and it was so strong it caused me to release a loud moan. My mate chuckled from the other room sending me more lust along with his amusement. I got a mischievous smirk on my face as I doubled the lust he was sending, and sent it back to him along with my own lust I was feelin' for him.

I heard his loud groan ashe felt all of the emotions I sent to him hit him at once. I chuckled whilst shaking my head, walking towards our large shower. I hot water, setting it to the right temperature. When I was satisfied, I speaker and blue toothed it with my phone.

I put on my favourite song 'hello' by Adele, before I hopped in the steamy, hot shower. I let the fast drops of boiling hot water pour on me. The warmth of the water on my ice cold skin felt good. When I was fully drenched, I grabbed my cotton candy scented shampoo and squeezed some into my hand.

I rubbed the two of my hands together and inserted them into the dark locks of my hair. My hands massaged my scalp for about a minuet then when my hair was covered in the soapy substance i stood under the water, rinsing the shampoo from my hair. While i was rinsing I started singing along to the chorus of the song.

'Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you, I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when i call
You never seem to be home......

Hello from the outside
At least i can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter,
It clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore'

I continued to sing to the lyrics of the song until it ended. I grabbed my cotton candy scented conditioner and squirted some in my hand. The next song to play was 'hotline bling' by drake, another one of my faves.

'You used to call me on my cellphone.
Late night when you need
My love
Call me on my cellphone
Late night when you need
My love