Jobless.

Hey guys. so far this is my fourth story I have written. This one I think will be the best "Hopefully" Please let me know what you all think in the comment or vote if you like.

I groan as I looked in my emails. No response for any of the jobs I applied for. I emailed about twenty different jobs and none replied!

"Wipe that frown off your face my best friend Brad said". He sat down a cup of coffee in front of me. "Drink you know when you don't have no caffeine you get grumpy" he said.

Noah is my best friend. We became best friends in senior year of high school. And now four years later we are roommates living in the busiest city New York. I just lost my job working at hooters for the last year. Noah's "rich" family is paying for our apartment .

I still wanted to be making my own money. I completed two years of college. not that that's something to be proud of. "I'm just so flustered No respond back from anyone and I sat here all last night" I said.

"Don't worry something good will happen just know I'm here for you okay?" He grabs a hold of my hands. He always assured me he would never let me go homeless and feel alone. He's the only one who knows about be and my family and what I went through. He tightened his grip and I exhaled in relieve. I toke a sip of my coffee. Yuck you put two sugar huh?

Yea, how did you know? He asked in amaze. I laughed he should know I'm a coffee expert and could tell how many sugar a person put. I'm a coffee wizard I say before getting up to add another scope.

"Remember three sugar next time you make me coffee" I said. Yea yea yea, there will be no next time. Making coffee will be your job he said. I laughed

"That's not a problem"

Steven-

Um just a coffee three sugar only I said. I Watch her bat her eyes as if a gust sandy wind flew by. Will that be all she said. I roll my eyes you could hear in her voice she was trying hard to flirt,. Not interested. Didn't you hear me say "just" a coffee I snapped. she was waiting my time. I had to be in the office at seven and its a quarter past. Shocked at my reaction she quickly put it in the pod and I handed her a twenty.

"Keep the change"

"Mr.Dyer the Lexington's are here in the conference room  waiting for you"

I nearly chocked on my coffee. Why wasn't I informed they were coming I groaned.

She shrugged. She was an receptionist, I didn't expect her to know anything. But I did expect my P.A to. That bitch! "Thanks you Jane" . she nodded and I quickly made my way in the elevator. I wanted to kick myself. I knew I shouldn't have hired Andrea. I knew from the moment I screwed her in my office in her interview I knew she was Unreliable.

The door opened on the 30th floor. I walked to Andrea's desk and slam my palm on her desk Scaring the shit out of her.

Why wasn't I informed the Lexington's were coming for there meeting I gritted. I um I forgot where I marked it down and it completely slipped my mind Sir. You could hear in her voice she was terrified. I didn't give to fucks. She's screwing with my Jobs and yea she's good in bed but my company comes first.

I want to squeeze your head right now, Get the hell Out of my building I yelled. But Mr- Oh and your fired pack up your stuff.

Ple- I want you out in the next five minutes Andrea.

I straightened my suit before walking into the conference room. I was stunned and relieved when I saw my Father in there talking.

"I'm sorry for holding you guys up I wasn't informed by my amateur P.A that you were scheduled"My Father shook his head in disappointment. Sit down son we were just discussing the stock markets and how working with the Lexington's can triple the income.