Opening up to her -17

Another update omg what have life come to!

Steven-

I opened another bottle of Jack Daniels. This would be my second bottle but I didn't care. I needed something to numb the pain. Needed something to clear my head. To help me stop thinking about her. Stop thinking about them.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. "What do you want!" I yelled throwing my phone across the room. I left her, of Couldn't believe I'm damaged that much that I couldn't even sit and tell her what she needed to know.

But why should I? I mean look what happened to me and Angela. I opened up to her and let her into my life and she cheated. Destroying everything we built and me. The sad thing about it is that I married the beautiful bastard.

Images of Angela flashed through my head. I hated her. She did this, she made me the person I never wanted to be. But deep down it was always in me. The anger, and bitterness and arrogance. If I ever saw her again I wou-

The door bell rang interrupting my thoughts. I slumped further into the chair. I didn't feel like answering the door. Nobody important ever comes to my house, Anymore.

But it kept on ringing, and ringing , and ringing. I finally got up stressing out my sore limbs. I worked earlier taking out my angry On he punching bags. Before I knew it my knuckles were white and the punching bag came off the chain.

I walked through the maze of my mansion and finally reached the front door. Fixing myself up a bit I opened the door.

She stood there. I froze not knowing what to do. Should I let her in. What the hell no I shouldn't. I didn't feel like speaking to her right now.

But I did. I found myself moving out the way and letting her into my home.

Ava-

More and more tears streamed down my face. Images of Steven made me cry even more. Even when he told me weren't in a 'relationship' it still felt like it. I saw him everyday. We were intimate, also we went on dates. Probably since it's been three years my mind mixed up dating for and relationship.

The front door flings open and Noah strolls in. He doesn't see me at first but when he does he rushes to me.

" Omg Babe what happen?" He says. He strokes my hair while hovering over me.

" Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?" His word made me cry even more. Yes someone hurt me. Todd hurt me , and now Steven did too.

"I have to go" I say getting up. I rush to my room leaving Noah bewildered. I needed answers. One way or another I was going to get those answers.

I'm going to his home. I've been there before so I know where I'm going.

I walk past Noah who's still standing in the living room dumbfounded. I gave him a quick nod before leaving. I packet me a small bag. I will need that for later.

Steven-

I grab two glasses pouring 'Jack' in both. I handed hers and sat down across from her. She looked like Hell. Like she's been crying. I can't help my curiosity, why would she be crying?

"Are you going to speak?" I say much to rude. I have no choice. Angela just gets me to the point where I become............heartless.