The Infamous Angela-22

Ava-
The ballroom was grand and brightly shined with high chandeliers that hung from the grand ceilings. I decided to go to the ball. Honestly I didn't want to go at first. I mean this isn't my scene.I don't come from this upper east side society.

One day ago.........

"Noah I'm tired of looking around there's nothing here that I like; let alone can afford, this place is expensive!"

" Oh shut up and- oweee look at this! It's basic white and O.M.G there's slit on the leg." He rushes towards the rack and pulls out this long dress. To my amaze it was I loved it.

" This maybe the one" I exclaim grabbing the dress from. I check the price tag. " $350 dollars Jesus! It doesn't even include the shoes it's all the money I have."

He rolls his eyes pushing me to the dressing room. " Don't worry I'll pay for your shoes now try it on" He slaps my butt causing me to yelp.

After putting the dress on I looked in the mirror. My jaw dropped. The dress fits perfectly hugging all of my curves. The slots on the legs shows my perfectly tans skin. The top of the dress made my breast looked as if I had cleavage, showing my glowing chest.

This is the dress.

Present Time

Just breathe Ava. I say to myself. I make my way through the room grabbing me a glass of champagne. I tried to keep to myself, but people kept coming up to me.

I didn't want to see him. I didn't want to look at him. Ever since we broke up I just can't bear it, even the thought of looking into his gray eyes.

" Ava is that you!" I heard pulling me out of my thoughts.

I turned around to see Jenny coming my way. I smiled landing into her arms giving her a bear hug. I've missed her, I've missed working with her. She is so bubbly and always full of energy.

" I'm surprised to see you here girly I've missed you. Isn't this place amazing this is one of the first events I've been too."

" I've missed you too, and yes this place is exceptional." I say looking around the area. My eyes suddenly land on the man I dreaded running into.

Steven.

"Who are you looking at?" Jenny ask. I shook my head giving her a smile.

Angela POV

"Angela look over here!"

I turned and strikes a pose. The paparazzi was going crazy tonight. Mostly since I'm the ex wife of the man who's hosting this ball and cheated on him.

"Angela right over here!"

After millions of photos I decided it was enough and entered the ballroom. The gorgeous pink room flourished with pink roses staged across the entire room.

Everywhere I turned I was stared at. People wanted to see the infamous Angela. I caught myself rolling my eyes several times.

"Angela! Oh honey it's good to see you again"

" Kelly Marks, it's been so long how are you" I say air kissing her. Kelly was Stevens secretary until she quit and took over her families company. Now she's a millionaire and a crook scamming millions out of there money.

" I'm fine I see you never accept my invitations to my gala."

" I've been busy traveling, working the usual.But hey good catching up with ya I'll talk to you later on bye." I quickly walk away from her and ended up bumping into a woman.

" I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was goi- Ava?" I looked into her eyes, she's the women I met at the breakfast place, she's the one Steven been parading around town.

" Uh Andrea right?" She asked

" I'm going to go get some more champagne see ya later Ava." Her company said rushing off as if she knew it was trouble. But I don't want to cause trouble.

" Yes, that's me." I nervously laugh. She's beautiful, her hair was parted down the center into a sleek pony tail. Her dress was no higher than 1,500 but it was gorgeous.

" Wow this is awkward I just want to say I'm sorry and didn't know he-

"It's okay you don't have to apologize for anything. You don't really know what happened between me and him."

" He's told me. I know enough" she snapped. I was taken back at first. He's told her what happened between us. But he doesn't even know it himself! I need to find Steven and tell him everything.

" There's always two truths to a story. Trust me it's not what it looks like I love Steven and I'm ready to tell him the truth once and for all."

"Tsst" She scoff rolling her eyes. " That mans been through so much and you know what I love him to-" she paused and adjusted herself.

" If you love him then why did you leave him? Have a good day Graham" I said turning on my heels. I was on a hunt for Steven and I needed to act fast.

Finally I stopped him talking to some middle aged women.

" Excuse me But can I borrow this man for just a second?" The woman nodded and I pulled Steven away.

" Get your hands off of me Angela." He said pulling away from me. " I'm actually surprised you showed your face here."

" I was invited wasn't I?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

" My mistake."

" I need to speak to you, alone and now. I'm tired of this Steven it's been three years I can't keep this secret anymore!"

He looked at me confused. " Don't y'all you'll draw attention and keep smiling do they don't think there's anything wrong. And what secret are you exactly talking about?"

" Come outside with me."

Steven POV

Opening the door to the garden outback I looked to see if anyone was following me. Angela wanted to talk and I decided to listen to whatever she had to say.

I was tired of feeling played. Tonight my plan would be on full drive. I was rather excited to see everything blow up tonight. She sat down on the bench and I stood starring at her.

She still was beautiful. She looked tired and worn. Something is stressing her.

" I just want to say whatever I tell you is no excuse for what I did. I choose to sleep with that man on my own will."

" Angela why are we still speaking about this it's in the past!" I didn't want to reminisce what occurred three years ago.

" Because I lied." She said softly

" What do you mean? Angela I don't have time for your games."

" The man I slept with approached me a day before you came back from your trip. He asked for you and I soon realized he wasn't a friend. In fact He was sent from your father to come and set up this plan! He basically said if I didn't sleep with him your company would be taken away from you! Everything you worked for would be taken away from you! Your father isn't who he proclaims to be Steven. And I know how much pleasing your father means to you. I couldn't watch you get destroyed, I'm sorry."

Tears began coming down her eyes and I stared at her. That's all I could do was stare. I couldn't believe her. I mean why would I believe her. She most be lying to cover herself. But for some reason, I couldn't see that in her.

" Are you lying?"

She shook her head no. Anger began boiling through my body. My father, my own fucking father sold my wife to a man. That son of a bitch will pay.

I bend in front of her. " My father is going to pay for what he's done to you. And everyone else who was involved. I have a plan"