Charity ball-20

Steven-POV

"Baby you've changed like twelve times, I told you the red dress was perfect." I said.

I can see her through the mirror rethinking life. I chuckle to myself. She's so nervous. To be truthful I am too, I have never introduced anyone to my family since, Angela.

Or even brought a woman to any events. But I want her by my side. I want to show her off like an expensive jewel.

"Don't you think it's fairly early to introduce me to your family." She yells from the closet.

" It's a charity ball Ava. It would be wrong for me not to bring you. Besides it's at the home I grew up in. Don't you want to know more about me." I say.

I fix my ties then add a dash of cologne on my neck. Checking the time I realized that it was seven. Shit!

" Ava come out we are going to be late."
Slowly she comes out the closet revealing herself. God damn she's so gorgeous.

My jaw drops slightly.

She smiles walking towards me. Her long blond hair is neatly falling down to her waist. She wears an long red dress that has a slit which reveals her gorgeous legs. God those legs.

Her red lipstick makes me helps form plans in my head. I snake my arms around her waist and pull her in.

" You look so beautiful. I'm a lucky man." I said planting a give on her cheek. She blushes looking down.

" Thank you, you look handsome yourself there. We should get going or we'll be late." I nod grabbing her hand.

The ball is just what I expected. My family's home is huge. Bigger than mines, three times to be exact. It's spread across acres of land. The excluded from other homes.

We pull up and see many cars already there. Tony parks the car where the valet tells him to. He then comes around and open my door. I glance at Ava who looks terrified. But she gives me a short smile.

I get out and help her out too. Suddenly we are ambushed by a man with a camera. Tony pushes him back.

" Wait I'm from the Newyork Tender. Your mother hired me to take many photos of guest and the ball please down hurt me."He says to Tony who is hovering over him.

Of course my mother would do something like this. She loved letting the world no what good she is doing. It's what she does best.

I pull Ava closer to me. " Go ahead sir" I said. He smiles and pulls his camera to his face.

" Smile" he says before clicking and releasing the flash. For the first time I actually smiled. I nod before making my way into the house.

Once inside I can see everyone look our direction. I walk across the room hold Ava's hand. My step mother comes out of no where rushing into my arms.

" Steven!, oh my goodness it's so good to see you." She hugs me then releases looking at me.     She looked the same. It's been a while since I've seen her.

" Helen, Its so good to see you. How have you been?"

" Amazing darling, you never visit." I look down, dodging the question i turn my attention on Ava.

" Helen I would like you to meet Ava. Ava this is my step mother Helen."  I greeted.

Ava- POV